Crossed talk

The weather is cold and breezy. I'm walking over the alley, listening to the birds cheeping their favorite symphony. The sounds of the city, flowing up from the ground into the wood of a street. These vibrations become part of the tree, causing it to grow different kinds of wood. The tree in turn then changes the texture of the soundscape of the street which is conspicuous. Rim and I chatted for the first time in life. He is not talkative and doesn't adore the people around him. They make him irritated, but he talks to those who inspire him; mentally. I like your choice. Your voice, it's deep, apparent, and not scratchy. Deep down, I'm breaking into thousands of pieces, because of my internal family liaisons, but your voice, your understanding firmed me. It's like I have something beautiful across the world, something precious who appreciated my devotion, my dedication, and my feelings when nobody did.

At least, I'm happy to know that I'm not deserted when it comes to conveying love. I hope you read this one day, and it brings out the tears of love and contentment because that's what everybody deserves, and you're more than special to me.

Have you ever believed in the law of attraction? It is the secret that gives you anything you want: happiness, health, and wealth. You can have, do, or be anything you want. We can have whatever it is that we choose. I don't care how enormous it is. What kind of a house do you want to live in? Do you want to be a millionaire? What kind of business do you want to have? Do you want more success? What do you really want?

This is the Great Secret of Life.

I've come across many miracles placed in people's lives. Financial miracles, miracles of physical healing, mental healing, and healing of a relationship. All of this happened because of knowing how to apply "The Secret."

You've probably been sitting there wondering, "What is The Secret?" I'll tell you how I've come to understand it.

We all work through one infinite power. We all guide ourselves by exactly the same laws. The natural laws of the universe are so precise that we don't even have any difficulty building spaceships, we can send people to the moon, and we can time the landing with the precision of a fraction of a second. Wherever you are, Australia, New Zealand, Stockholm, London, Toronto, Montreal, Rome, or New York- we're all working with one power. One Law. It's an attraction!

The Secret is the law of attraction!

Everything that's coming into your life, you are attracting into your life. And, it's fascinated to you by the images you're holding in your mind. It is what you are thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind, you are attracting it to you.

"Every thought of yours is a real thing- a force."

It is the law that determines the complete order in the Universe, every moment of your life, and every single thing you experience in your life. It doesn't matter who you are or where you are, the law of attraction is forming your entire life experience, and this all-powerful law is doing that through your thoughts. You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts.

Why do you think that 1 percent of the population earns around 96 percent of all the money that's being earned? Do you think that's an accident? It's designed that way. They understand something. They understand The Secret, and now you are being introduced to The Secret.

Hence, I strongly believe that my love for you is pure. How do you know it's pure? Because I have involved God in it. I'm asking Him to pair us, in both worlds. I'm asking Him to make me perfect for you, and you perfect for me. And, in my imagination, you're already written for me. I will not let my doubts contradict my thoughts. I trust my instincts that a day will come soon when you'll be astonished to realize that everything I wrote, I wrote it down for you.

The simplest way for me to look at the law of attraction is that I think of myself as a magnet, and I know that magnet will attract me to you.