Chapter 14

Sato, Fuyuka, Suzumoto and Oda went out of the hospital room after the visiting hours for Yonetani Nanami is over. This is the first time that they visit their classmates, Yone keep saying sorry for what she said last time before she got attacked. Fortunately, she's awake after a few months but to their dismay she didn't saw the culprit either.

They walk their way towards the other room where Harada Aoi is laying down. Seeing their classmate unconscious in her hospital bed, they felt sad. They keep on hoping and praying that they'll wake up soon, so that they can give just a little hint for the culprit.

Next stop is for Uemu who apparently isn't up for visiting for a few weeks because she's up for observations, the doctor inform them that Uemura's condition is very critical. Fuyuka, Sato, Suzumoto and Oda just hand the doctor the fruits that they bought and excuse themselves.

"I wonder if Koike is awake?" Fuyuka decided ask as they went up a floor above, Oda just sigh sadly as she feel very uneasy, she keep on thinking that they're next.

"Let's just go ahead and see." Sato said as she turn the knob around, only to find Habu sitting and sleeping beside Koike's bed. It seems that Habu always goes here at the hospital as soon as possible to visit and take care of her girlfriend, the four of them just look at the pair with a sad look on their faces.

"Let's just put this here and go home, looks like Habu's tired taking care of her girlfriend." Suzumoto suggest as they put the flower and the fruit on the table where the pair can see them as they attach a white letter on it so they will be aware of where the fruits and flowers came from.

Suddenly, a stretcher went pass them as they widen their eyes in disbelief and a series of gasp coming from all four of them. It's Nanako and Kobayashi badly injured, the four of them look at each other as they follow where their two classmates will be bought.

"Doc, what happened?! She's our classmate!" Fuyuka asked as the doctor just gave them a bow before he hurriedly walk inside the emergency room.

The four of them just stand there in disbelief as Nanako and Koba was rushed towards the emergency room.

"Damn, we really need to find whoever is behind this!" Oda angrily said as she whip her phone out and contact Hirate.

"Techi?! Techi, where are you? Have you ever heard about what happened to Koba?" Oda asked as Hirate just hum in response on the other side of the device.

"Yes, we were the one who find her." Hirate respond as Oda heard a sigh of dismay coming from Hirate, Oda grip the device and close her eyes at the same time to calm herself.

"Where are you guys?" Hirate asked in worry.

"We are at the hospital, we are visiting them." Oda answered.

"So, how are they?" Hirate asked.

"Yone is the only one who's awake while the others are still unconscious, Rina-chan's doctor told us that she's still not in a condition to accept visitors because she's still up for observations." Oda explained, Techi remain silent as she hum.

"Thank you for that Oda." Hirate respond.

"Please be careful, Techi." Oda said, she heard Hirate sigh on the other line.

"Yeah, you guys too." Hirate said before Oda ended the call.

"It's safer if we go home." Oda offer as the three of them nodded in agreement.

***

"I think Koba might have an idea who the culprit is." Hirate open up as she glance towards the same circle whom she considered as innocent in all of these chaos.

"How can you say?" Moriya asked as she sighed, the only people in her house is Sugai, Moriya, Neru, Manaka and herself. As of now, she can't really trust Ozeki, Rika and Nijika, after all they're on the suspect list.

"She must have a hunch who is the person behind all of this or she must have solve the hint but she's still not quite sure if it's correct since she can't confirm it if she won't meet the culprit face to face." Hirate explained as Neru nodded in understanding.

"That might be the case." Sugai commented.

"Damn, I didn't know Koba was this reckless." Manaka said as she took a seat near on Hirate's bed.

"Did she say anything?" Neru ask as she stare at Hirate in all seriousness.

Suddenly, Hirate point at Manaka causing for the three of them to look at Manaka in disbelief.

"She said that we need to follow the pattern of the hint in Manaka's." Hirate continue, clueless of the fact that she scared the hell out of them including Manaka herself.

"Bro, don't scare me like that! I thought I was the culprit or something." Manaka exclaim as she put her hand on her heart, Hirate just chuckle and gave Manaka a small peace sign.

"I thought Manaka is the culprit too. Don't point at people that bold, Techi." Moriya said as she took a deep sigh to stay calm.

"Oh, sorry. So yeah, as I was saying Koba told me to follow the pattern of Manaka's hint." Hirate said as she took a piece of paper and write down the same figure that they got from the first hint.

Then Hirate put down the name of the suspects beside it.

Hints:
3ii3 (the first number 3 is on the opposite side, facing the first letter i) could be any living or superficial being.

Red badge (returnee), Keyaki class (green badge) (Rika, Ozeki, Uemu, Nijika, Zuumin)

Next is Koba's message that she send to Hirate before she was pursued, Hirate put her phone down next to the hints with Koba's message on the screen.

From: KobaPon
Black mask, black hat, white skin, bangs, tattoo in her neck is the first hint with the first 3 in 3ii3 forms like an E. My guess is that it could be butterfly or something.

-The first hint can be solved using Manaka's pattern.

"These are all the hints that we have." Hirate explained.

"Any ideas?" Hirate asked, her mind is full as well. She can't think straight, mainly because she already has a hunch who is behind all of this and if ever she were the person behind all of this.

Then, Hirate would want to know why and what's the reason.

Her mind went to her and Oda's call earlier, Hirate shake her head to stay focus of what they're discussing as of now.

"Manaka's hint uses description to tell us the name of the next victim by hinting the nickname while the culprit uses figures." Neru explained.

"If we list down the nicknames and find a similar looking figure and then base it to the hint, maybe it'll give us an idea. I think that if we solve the first hint, everything will make sense." Neru explained as they look at each other and nodded.

"Let's go." Moriya said as she list down her classmates' names or nicknames that they usually uses.

Author's note:
Already had any ideas? :D