Game of Song

While everyone at the high tea are enjoying and discussion the Sangeet performance, Naaz excuses herself to go to washroom.

As she was about to come out of the washroom, her phone beeps. It's Sidharth's message. 'Kaha hai tu?'

She replies 'Washroom Aayi thi, bas aa rahi hoon'

She opens up her gallery where she had pics which she had clicked with Sid, while she was looking at the pictures smilingly, she slips and falls into the swimming pool.

Just than Sid saw her falling in the water and he remembers that she cannot swim and she has a water phobia. He quickly drops his mobile on the ground and jumps into the pool.

Naaz was terrified but Sid calms her down. After few minutes he starts scolding her.

Sid: Dhyaan kidhar hai tera?

Naaz: Woh na main humara photo dekh rahi thi phone pe.. (Suddenly she gets agitated) phone Sidharth.. mera phone..

Sid passes her the phone which is wet now.

Naaz: Haaye Kullu, mera phone! (Starts crying) ismein humare kitne photos the..

Sid: Tujhe photo's ki padi hai.. Usse dekh ke chal rahi thi.. woh toh achcha hua mein tera message dekh ke tere paas aa raha tha warna pata nahi kya hota..

Naaz: Haaye!! Photo dekhte dekhte meine khudh photo ho jana tha..

Sid: Chup be!! Kuch bhi bolti hai.. ab chal varna sab daant lagayenge..

Sid calls Poori to ask for her clothes since Naaz was fully wet. Poori hands over her clothes and Sid tells her not to tell anyone about the incident.

Naaz changes her clothes and searches for Sid everywhere but he is not to be seen anywhere. She doesn't even have her phone to call him.

Gill family say goodbye to the Shukla's while Naaz gets upset since she couldn't meet him. When they reach the parking, she finds Sid there and she sneakingly goes to meet him.

Naaz: Kaha they tum? Maine kitna doonda tumhe..

Sid: Ye le (handing over a box)

Naaz: Kya hai isme?

Sid: Naya phone!! Tera kharab ho gaya na? Toh hum aaj baat kaise karte, isse liye leke aaya.. ghar pahuch ke call karna..

Naaz: Mela Gandha bachcha.. kitna khayal rakhta hai mera.. kissi karne ka mann kar raha hai.. par sab yahi hai.. koi na kal de dungi..

Sid: Wah!! Meri Biwi ko mere pe bahut pyaar aa raha hai..

Naaz: Haan.. chalo bye!! (Smiles)

Sid: Bye!!

Next day the Shukla's visit to Gill's house. The elders do the talking while the young practice for Sangeet.

Naaz: Karan, mujhe na aapko meri friend se introduce karana hai

Karan: Achcha? Kaun?

Naaz: Ye Shefali hai, aur Shefali yeh Karan, Sidharth ke best friend..

Karan and Shefali shake hands. While Naaz thinks that they would make a good couple and smiles. They both give her a perplexed look.

Naaz: Arey, Why don't you two pair up for my Sangeet dance? Please, mera request hai..

They both agree.

SidNaaz practice their dance moves. In between Sid takes advantage of dance to romance with Naaz.

Naaz: Kullu, kya kar rahe ho?