Kya chal rha hai???

Hello...what is 👆?
Let's start !!

________

Shehnaaz came back home , with a light and cheering mood. Dadi saw her n smile.
Dadi- kha gyi thi? Shehnaaz smiled.
Shehnaaz- apne bachoo se milne. Dadi chucked.
They were shehnaaz family.
Dadi- chal aja dinner krle putter, karela outing pr gya hai. Shehnaaz laughed.
Being sitted down.. she attacked her food making dadi rolled her eyes.
Dadi- bhaggg nhi jayega, aram se kha.
Looking up.. shehnaaz huffed.
Just a morsel was going into her mouth. Shehnaaz stop and looked at her food for a sec.
Dadi was observing both her expression and actions silently.
Putting a peice of chapati and sabji aside, she took her morsel smiling and chucked at her own action.

Dadi mouth was stuffed with the bites but she was finding it difficult to gulp down both the bite and the scenario.
She need no explanation about her this action... she knew from where it came from..but affecting shehnaaz was drastic.

Shehnaaz looked up and noticed her who was already reading her face.
Feeling  embarrassed. Shehnaaz grab the bite separated and stuffed. Dadi laughed out on her behaviour.

Dadi- areee😆.. laughed dadi noticing her red cheeks. This was a different gill.

On the other side.

Sidharth was shredding little tears and was counting the remaining money he had. He looked above with more tears.
Sid- mai kya kro ab? Said innocently like a baby.

*********

Morning came with a shinning sun who was cursed by shehnaaz with some punjabi gallis. She snuggled mire into her duvet...which was soon discarded by her booboobs.

They looked at each other. Zinny chucked.

Ayesha- uth shehnaaz. Winned ayesha patting her cheek making her groan.
Shehnaaz- mat kar yr.. lemme sleep.
Ayesha rolled her eyes.
Where zinny was busy in her phone.

Sitting on her stomach, she again grabbed her duvet.
Shehnaaz- sali...
Ayesha- haa pta hai... banoo gi ab.? Zinny laughed.
Ayesha- kya chal rha hai? Ayesha folded her arms still sitting on her torso.
Opening her eyes..shehnaaz looked at her...!
Shehnaaz- kya chal rha hai? Ayesha glare her.
Ayesha- ha vohi kya chl rha hai?
Zinny got up.. jumped on the bed.
Zinny- kya chal rha hai? Shehnaaz snapped.
Shehnaaz- kya chal rha hai? Confused shehnaaz asked them.

Zinny and ayesha looked at each other and smirk.
Ayesha- ab zda ho rha hai... yda chant mat bn.. or bta kal kha gyi thi, hume chodke humara wait bhi nhi kia?
Ayesha narrowed her eyes.

Zinny giving a mischievous smile..
Zinny- tu uss vo.. cuteness usko pick krne gyi thi?
Ayesha- haaahaa... shehnaaz gill jiske kaan mai bomb marne par bhi nhi uthti, vo jlde uthkar usko lene gyi.. hahaaa... ohh my fucking god.. ! Vo kya khte hai.. tu.. haa muje zehar ka tikaa lgado..hahhaa!!

Zinny dramatically moved her hands... making a specious sound.
Zinny- shehnaaz gill.. jo breakfast ke liye apna period miss krdete hai.. vo ek apple lekee baag gyi..😆.. don't tell me... ??

Shehnaaz- shut up guys.. kya bkwas hai.! Ayesha and zinny gave a naughty smile .

Shehnaaz- thik hai.. main gumao gi nhi.. it's just.. i feel to protect him or he is too innocent for this world... maar khata gumta hai har jagah se..?
Or jo kachra tumare dimag main bhara haina, usko phenk do.. he is not my type.

Shehnaaz got up.. and ran to washroom leaving them to gulp down.

Dadi patted their shoulders. Both looked back and smile.
Dadi- shehnaaz gill jo bartan bina chatee nhi chodti., vo kal... chdooo.