Axle and trixe the foxes

I was a human named axle i loved black and whit arctic foxes. My favorite Restraunt was Freddy's pizza. One day i was visiting. I sat down at a table watching foxy the pirate. Eating pizza. Texting my girl friend when i heard talking behind me i looked behind me to see freddy talking to a kid he had four kids behind him. he noticed me and started walking towards me. the kid he was talking to jumped in the group. "Hi there want a free slice of cake?" He asked me."sure!"i said. He looked like he was freddy and talked like freddy."follow me." he said kind of demonic. I followed him we picked up some one else on the way. "Trixe?" I said to my girl friend. "yeah?" She asked. "nothing i just didn't know you were here." we walked in a room that had a table. "Lay down children and. Relax while i get your cake." He said than he strapped us on the table. "Wait what the heck freddy what are you doing?!" I said angrily. "You will know the joy of creation." he said demonically. He picked up a green animatronic fox suit. Than grabbed Trixe first. "You must like this girl kid well now you get to watch her die!" He said. "No!" I said angrily. I kicked him in the leg. It just made him mad he shoved her in the suit. I started crying silently. "And your next."he said as he picked up a black fox costume with a white stomach. He picked me up and the last thing i saw was a black suit. I woke up and looked around i was a microphone i looked at where i was i was at a black DJ booth. The symbol was an a for axle i guess, the symbol was glowing red i looked over and saw a green fox on a stage holding a green violin with a microphone stand in front of her she looked at me. I was curious on why we are still alive.