|I CHOOSE|

Hope had visited the Lafayette Cemetery and headed straight for the altar dedicated for Bill, the man she had killed. She replaces the one rose in a vase near the various crosses

"You didn't have to come," Hope says knowing one of her parents was standing behind her

"I wanted to make sure you were all right," Klaus says having beaten Odette out the door in the morning

"I don't know why we leave flowers." Hope replies her eyes focused on the yellow rose she had placed in the vase "Doesn't do them any good. It's not much of an apology for killing someone"

"Unintentionally," Klaus stresses wanting her daughter to know the difference of the kill she had made without knowing, "You rid the city of those vermin. You have nothing to apologize for"

"Don't make it sound so noble." Hope says turning around to face her dad "Yeah, yeah, I killed a few bad guys, but it was as much to get the magic out of me as anything else. Besides, it's not like it lasted more than a few hours"

That's when Klaus looks down at Hope's hand, where the black veins had returned and run up her arm once more.

"Well, at least he gets his revenge next week when the full moon comes," Hope says turning around to look at the picture of Bill

Klaus walks towards him making Hope turn back around to face her dad, "Hope, however much you dread your first transformation, once you go through it, you're gonna feel better."

"I don't know if I dread it or if I wish that I could just turn and never turn back," Hope admits looking away from Klaus stare, "Mom said that, after the pain, it's one of the best feelings in the world"

"I know I'm not your mom, but I do want to help," Klaus says knowing he wasn't as warm as Odette or had much experience when it came to helping her through situations

"I know, but I need to be alone" Hope shares before turning back around to keep her focus on the altar

Klaus stays there for a few seconds, when Hope had turned around he was able to see that the black veins had spread towards the back of her neck. "As you wish"

In needing help, Klaus goes to the one witch he had yet to ask for help, but not out asking someone to join him knowing the young witch didn't like him.

"Hello, Brother" Klaus greets once the door swings open

Kol looks displeased at the sight of his brother, "Well, that's a suspiciously warm greeting"

"Paranoid as usual, I see. But don't worry, it's not you I'm looking for," Klaus replies just as the young brother's wife walks around the room showing herself

"Well, then, it must be important if you're asking me for a favor." Davina states not wanting to have a conversation with Klaus, "I'm in mourning if you even care."