A regretful phase

"Ni-nii san, I didn't mean to shoot you. No! It's always your fault, Naruto!" Sasuke screamed and cry at the same time. Naruto stared at the body on the floor and his sight started to become fuzzy. He tried to heal him with his nine tail fox powers but to no avil.

"Please call the ambulance. We can continue this later," Naruto pleaded, tears pricking his eyes. Sasuke knew that saving Itachi was the top priority now so he did not argue. Sakura just stood behind Sasuke, not daring to speak a word.

Soon enough, the ambulance came and Itachi was sent to the hospital. After hearing his condition, he was sent to surgery to remove the bullet.

All naruto could think was, " Please survive Itachi!" The thought looped in his mind repeatedly until the few hours of tension was broken when the doors of the operation room opened. It was a success.

Naruto heaved an audible sigh of relief. Itachi would survive. They went to Itachi's ward and waited for him to come round.

After a few long hours
" Where am I?" A voice broke the silence in the room. Naruto looked at his lover and smiled a smile laced with warmth.

"You were shot by Sasuke and just had an operation. I'm so glad that you're awake!" Naruto exclaimed, holding Itachi's hands tightly.

"I'm sorry... who are you?" Itachi asked...

/Hi people. Thank you for reading my story. I was unmotivated to write a part yesterday, sorry. I hope that I will write another part soon to make up for the short chapters I upload. Bye people./