Awoken

Naruto opened his eyes and scanned the area around him. Be was kn the fox palace. He was back to the present. He thanked kurama quickly and left. He had to find Itachi.

Pantkng and sweating, Naruto found the cottage again. He ran in and saw his soon-to-be lover sitting at a table and reading a newspaper.

"Itachi! I remember! I remember everything," Naruto shouted, giving Itachi a wide smile. Itachi looked and Naruto and tears of joy started rolling down his cheeks. A tiny smile appeared on Itachi's face. Without a second thought, Itachi hugged Naruto.

" I missed you so much! We can finally be together." Itachi showed emotion which he rarely did. However, Naruto heard the window broke.

" Traitor! I should've known that you would've been here," A familiar voice remarked. Naruto's eyes widened in shock as he saw the stupid duckbutt and the useless billboard in the cottage with people waiting outside.

"By now, you should've remembered everything, Naruto." Sasuke continued as he held a gun pointed at Naruto.

" Time to end this lang lasting war. We've already killed Shikamaru. Now it's your turn." Sasuke commented as he pulled the trigger.

Bang! One clean gunshot could be heard. Naruto closed his eyes expecting pain but he didn't feel anything. Naruto opened his eyes only to gasp. Itachi was in front of his. Blood was gushing out of his back. Itachi smiled a weak smile at Naruto and collapsed on to the cold hard floor....

"Why is it always like this?"

/ Sorry for this short chapter. I will try to write again tmr. Don't worry. This should not be the end. Bye people./