•Chapter 7•

HOLY- OMG! Thank you for a freaking 1.3k reads! I am so happy! I never thought I'd become popular! I'm sorry for the (very) late update. The author is super lazy. I'm also working on a million other books. (That might be published soon.) Anyways, on to the story!

Peter's POV

" Who the hell are you? "

I turn to see an arrow pointed directly at my face.

Hawkeye, aka, Clint Barton, aka, the guy pointing an arrow at my face.

You know, sometimes I think my alter-ego and me are different people entirely. As Spiderman, I can keep cool around totally cool superhero's but as ordinary Peter Parker, well...

" I-I um...y-you...uuhh...I w-was-" I stutter, getting flustered.
He stared at me like I was crazy.

"Where're your parents, kid? " He sighed, loosening the string on the bow.

Hahaha little did he know...

" Um, t-they... I umm" Again I fail to respond. Things like that happen when an Avengers is pointing a weapon at you.

"Who is the intruder, Clint? Why didn't Friday warn us? " A voice from behind Clint asked.

Ah.

I'm screwed.

Natasha Romanoff, aka, Black Widow, aka, the person pinning me to the wall. Damn, scary lady.

"Who sent you? " She growled at me.

"Uhhh, w-wait-" I try to explain before being interrupted.

"Nat, stop! He's not an enemy! "

Steve Rodgers, aka, Captain America, aka, Pops. (Aka, my savior.)

Natasha looked at him confused before backing off.
"You know him? " She asked. I rub my neck where her arm had previously been.

"Yes." He put his arm around my shoulder and led me to the table where everybody else was. Tony gave me an apologetic glance and stood by my other side.
He cleared his throat before saying,
"Guys, meet Peter, our newly adopted son. "

Their faces showed a mixed amount of shock. What if they don't like me?

My hands started to sweat as the silence continued. I stare at my shoes, afraid of the disappointed looks their faces might show.

A pair of arms wrap around me.
"Welcome to the family, Peter! I've always wanted a child!" Nat squealed. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding, and slowly melted into the embrace.

"Hey, he's my child! " Tony argued.
I let out a giggle. "Fine, call me auntie 'Tasha, then. And sorry for attacking you. " Natasha said. I smile and slip out of her arms.

"It's okay, auntie Tasha. " I mumble shyly.
She smiles.
The elevator opens and BRUCE BANNERS walks out. I try to hold my inner fanboy in.
"Who's the boy? " He asks, motioning to me.

"Oh my god, you're Bruce Banners! The Bruce Banners!" And...I failed. I extend my arm. "Hi, I'm P-peter, Tony's adopted son. "

Bruce shakes my hand.
" So you a hulk fan. " He said.

"Oh no, I mean yes but I'm actually a really big fan of you! Your book on gamma radiation is unparalleled! I've read all your work. " I stammer.

I bush in embarrassment. I probably sound like a freak stalker.
"You understood that stuff? How old are you? " Bruce asked.

"That's what I said! The kid's pretty smart. " Tony chuckled.
At this point, my face is brighter than Kirishima's hair.

"The food isn't going to get any hotter, guys. You're gonna starve the kid." Steve grumbled. Everyone shuffled towards the table.