•Chapter 6•

Hey beautiful reader! It already December! Who's ready for 2020 to be over? I am. Literally, first, a pandemic, then my bestie's brother gets sick(not corona.) He had to go to the hospital and get chemotherapy. If your reading this bestie, just know that I will always be there for you.

Always.

Anyway on to the story...

3rd pov

Peter huffed and got up off the soft bed. "Hey Friday, play some ACDC. " He called out.
'I need some comfort rock' Peter sighed.
"Of course, Peter. " She responded. The music turned on.
'Guess I should start unpacking. '
He knelt to his bags and grabbed what little clothing he had.

Using his foot, Peter nudged what he assumed was the closet door open.

"Jeez! How much clothing does one guy need to have? And they're all my size!? How did they get all this so fast?" Peter exclaimed. He hung his old clothing up and exited the walk-in closet. He again noticed the dramatic stairs from earlier (that looked like some Disney princess would walk on, Peter noted.)

A/n: Wait... Disney owns Marvel... Does that mean Peter's a PRINCESS? Dun dun dun...

'Hmmm. Let's check out what leads up these ''majestic'' stairs. ' he thought to himself.

Peter's pov

"Whoa"

I didn't even realize I had said it out loud. I take a step into a large room that appeared to be a lab. There was a couple of tables, some drawers full of equipment, a computer, and some screens. There were even some swivel chairs!
I could make all the web fluid I needed here and make upgrades to my suit. The one problem was the security cameras. Since they don't know my identity, I'll have to be careful.

As I walk around the room I see a picture frame on the wall.

"Hey, Fri, on a scale of 1 to 10, how narcissistic is Tony Stark?"

"I'm afraid the scale simply cannot measure the amount, Peter. " She says.
The laughter I had been trying to contain comes tumbling out.
"Fri, you... are... officially my... hero. "
I manage to say between the hiccups. (When I first wrote this, hiccups came out as hickeys... Goodness, DP, leave him alone! You're not in the story yet.
"ffffiiiinnnee. You better introduce me soon, author-lady...")

"Thank you, Peter. "

I stare at the picture a little longer, getting my breathing under control. An idea started to form in my head.

I needed a place to hide my Spidey gear from the avengers since they're kinda hunting my alter-ego. I will eventually tell them... When things settle down, that is. Grabbing a notebook, I quickly sketch out my idea.

The plan was to cut through the wall behind the frame, so I might be able to store my suit and web fluid there.
But first, I need to hack into Friday, to ensure that nobody can see me doing this. I could sense quite a few cameras around my room and lab.

I slide into the swivel chair in front of the computer.

            "Time to get to work. "

______________Time-Skip_______________

"Done! " I whisper-shout. It had been 3 hours and I had successfully hacked into Friday and finished making the secret shelf behind the picture. I decided to put the picture on makeshift hinges. I even created a program I can run whenever I go patrolling. I had made some footage of me doing normal things in my room so no one would get suspicious.

" Mm, I'm on the highway to hell.
On the highway to hell.
HIGH WAY TO HELL! " I sang, grabbing the mouse and using it as a microphone.

" Wow, I'm awful. Thank goodness Mr. Stark didn't get to hear that. " I chuckled.

"Would you like me to send the footage to Mr. Stark, Peter? " Friday asked.

"What! No, no, no. Don't do that! " I frantically yell, waving my arms around.

"Sent." She said.

"..."

Welp, my life is over. Goodbye new home I'm going to go live with Patrick under that rock.

"Peter, Mr. Rodgers requests you come down for dinner. " Friday informed me.
I groan, pushing myself off the chair.
I hope Mr. Stark doesn't see that footage. I might just die then. I walk down the stairs and into the closet.

I grab one of my oversized hoodies and throw it on.

I slowly make my way to the elevator.
I straighten my posture and speak. "Hey, Friday, could you bring me to the kitchen, please? "

"On it. " She responds. The elevator starts ascending. There was a ding on the 93rd floor, signaling my exit.

I walk into the room, looking for my dad's.

'Not here, not there... the kitchen, maybe? ' I thought to myself.

The all too familiar sound of a string being pulled back alerted me of another person in the room. I turn around, my spider senses tingling like mad.

           "Who the hell are you?"

A/n:
Sorta cliffhanger it is!
Don't forget to give me feedback!
             👑
❤️ (  ⚫︎ー⚫︎  ) balalala~
    /                 \
  /             ○          \Baymax
/     /                ヽ   \
|    /                  \    |
\Ԏ                      Ԏ/
   卜−            ―イ
      \        /\       /
         ︶       ︶
-Little Songbird🎵