"You really have no idea," Lee said reaching over and giving her head a small pat.

"So, this is the plan-" George started.

"Please tell me you are not about to help them with this stupid idea that Professor Snape and Quirrell are lovers," Angelina asked, sitting up and putting her hands on her hip. "It's completely ridiculous."

"Oh, I completely agree with you that it's ridiculous. I just think it would be funny if it's true. Plus, I never turn down an opportunity of a prank," (Y/n) said smiling.

"So, like I was saying, this is the plan. Lee is going to be our lookout, while I hold all our supplies. I'm going to send you, Fred," George said pointing. "And you, (Y/n) into his office to plant the bombs, and then we're all going to walk towards where Snape and Quirrell are, and catch them in the act. It's simple."

"It's not going to work," Angelina said.

"And why is that?" Fred asked.

"Well for starters how are you going to be able to find their exact location? It's impossible if you all are in his office."

"Oh, beautiful Angelina, that is where you are wrong. Don't worry your pretty little head," George said leaning in and wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She looked up at him blushing as she pulled his arm off her shoulder.

"Well you can excuse me from this plan," she said turning towards (y/n). "I'll see you tonight on the Astronomy tower?"

"Astronomy tower?" (Y/n) asked looking at her friends.

"The twins didn't tell you? Completely useless. We're having a welcome back party. We're all going to be there including Alicia and a few other people from different houses."

(Y/n) just smiled up at her friend and nodded as she walked out. (Y/n) then turned her attention back to the boys. "Why can't we tell her about the map?"

"Because my sweet darling the less people that know the better. Now are you ready?"

(Y/n) looked down at her outfit. Still wearing the dress that Angelina had gotten her. "Yeah, just give me a minute to change really quick," she said rushing up to the girls dormitory throwing on a jumper and leggings. "Okay boys let's go."

They walked down the corridor, the map in Lee's hand as they headed towards Snape's office. The corridor was mostly empty since everyone had decided to spend the day outside.

Lee held his wand in his hand. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

"Where is Snape?"

"He's on the second floor with Quirrell right now. Come one let's go!"

(Y/n) looped her hands with Fred and George as they made their way down to the dungeons, hoping to not get caught. Reaching his door, and slowly picking the lock since Alohomora wouldn't work for his office. He had planted some charm that repeals.

"Okay so Lee and I are going to stay out and watch. Fred you and (y/n) will go inside and plant the bombs," George said placing his arm on (Y/n)'s back and pushing her inside.

She tumbled inside next to Fred as he reached in his bag pulling out the dungbombs. "Why do they look different?" She asked, walking over and sitting on one of the desks in the room.

"Well they are actually a new series from Zonko's. When you release them they actually spray out different colors, along with the odor," Fred said placing them in Snape's desk.

"That's absolutely brilliant."

Fred turned around and looked over at her. She was breathtaking. She had a small smile on the corner of her lip as she locked eyes with him. "Yeah it is isn't it?"