Chapter 14

A/N: before this chapter starts I wanna say idk if this makes sense, but I did this in school.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  2 months later  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Halloween was pretty uneventful because it was just me and Yuna watching movies all night while giving candy to kids, but for Thanksgiving some of my relatives came and I had spent more time with my cousins.

As for the I.N and Kai situation, I.N is still avoiding me, but Kai is acting sweet? I don't really know but a few days ago he started warming up to me and I don't know why. Lately, I've only seen I.N if he's walking to school or taking out the trash or getting the mail otherwise he avoids me as much as he can.

Anyways, today is a good day since today is December 1st which means the countdown to Christmas has started. My parents already decorated the house with lights and put up our Christmas tree and yesterday it started snowing!

I'm walking to school while listening to music while wearing multiple layers since it's snowing. Once I got to school Yuna approached me and we walked to class knowing Yujin would meet us there. Once we got into the classroom it was decorated with multiple Christmas decorations. We headed to our seats and found candy canes.

"Woah it even smells like Christmas!" Yuna was so excited I mean, who wasn't, but Yuna especially since her birthday was coming up. Yujin and I have been thinking of gift ideas and we think we've found the perfect one.

Ms. Chou came in and made another announcement.

"Hello class, as you can see it's Christmas season!" everyone started cheering happily.

"Okay, okay, everyone settle down now before winter break and before this year ends, I've planned for our class to have a class retreat in the school this weekend so you guys can get closer. You will have to come here to school at 12:00 pm on Saturday with a sleeping bag, pajamas and a change of clothes, and anything else you need. I have sent all this information to your parents, but you won't know anything else about the retreat until Saturday." she said and everyone was busy trying to figure what we were going to do.

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once I heard there was a retreat I was a little nervous because some of my friendships aren't really steady right now. Kai is still mad at me about something I don't know and I'm still avoiding Wonyoung because I feel if I don't Kai will get even more mad at me. Seungmin and I are still on good terms, but now he's always with Yujin and I don't wanna be the third wheel. Yuna and I are still on good terms too, but she always hangs out with Wonyoung and it would be hard to avoid Wonyoung if I always hung out with Yuna and Wonyoung.

Lately, I can't get Wonyoung out of my head. It's like she won't leave. It's like everything I do makes me think of her. 

A/N: Edited -- 01-29-21