"I love you too baby." He said as I kissed him.

Amanda's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed making out with Luke.

"Wow, your an amazing kisser as always." I said as he slid his finger down my lips.

"Shh.." He said as he kissed me and my phone started ringing. We groaned in annoyance.

"Hello?" I answered as Luke started massaging my back.

"Hi Amanda." Mr. Brooks said

"Hey, how's it going?" I said as Luke kissed my lower back making me melt.

"I'm good. How are you girls?" He asked as I Luke started kissing my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moan

"We're good." I managed to say without a single moan. I laid on my back as Luke's hands slid up my shirt.

"How's practice going?" He asked as Luke started kissing down from my neck to my stomach. A small moan escaped my lips.

"It's good. I'm gonna have to call you back. Skylar is switching positions with me." I said as I hung up the phone and Luke unzipped my jeans.

"I'm gonna make you feel good." He said.

"Ok." I said

Back to Skylar's P.O.V.

We are on our way back to the school. Then my Dad calls me.

"Damn it!"

"What, who is it?" He asked

"It's my Dad."

On the phone...

"Hey Dad."

"Hey Princess how's it going at practice?" He asked

"Umm... Dad we are studying now. Can I call you later?"

"Sure, Do you girls need a ride to the game?" He asked.

"No we're good."

"Ok. See you in a few hours." He said and I hung up.

"That was close." Calum said

"Yeah." I said as I kissed his cheek. He blushed a little.

"What was that for?" He asked

"For being a great Boyfriend." I said as we stopped at the school. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We walked in to school and ran into the girls locker room and changed into my soccer uniform and I saw Amanda.

"Thanks for covering me."

"No problem Sky." She said standing on her tippy toes to get a ball from up there, her shirt rose up and I saw a red mark.

"What happened?" I asked. She knew what I was talking about.

"It was a bad shot to the side." She said as her face reddened.

"Mmhm."

"Ok, ok. Luke and I sort of, well had...sex." She said

"Your first time, how was it?"

"Nosy, I've taught you well. Anyway it's not like you and Calum did it." She stated and I smiled. "OMG tell me everything. How was he?"

"No, I asked you first."

"Well you did it first." She said.

"It was amazing, although it hurt at first. It was awesome."

"Same. So you lost your virginity at your party?" She asked.

"No, that day it rained really bad and I went over to his house because my parents were arguing."

"Oh yeah. I remember now." She said as all the other girls came in. Its show time.

At the game...

It was the Australia vs. New Zealand. From what I heard they are no joke. So I was put in and Amanda, April, Destiny, Jade and Janice sat on the bench. We ran out on the field and I looked around I saw my Mom but not my Dad. I saw Calum sitting next to Luke and Michael. I saw Calum smiling at me with made my heart flutter and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then my Dad came, he was on his phone. The whistle blew and the game started Michele was goalie and I had the ball and passed it to Amy and she passed it to Lucy and she passed it to Nina and she made a goal. They we kept it like that and the New Zealand had the ball and scored 3 more times they were a head. 1 to 3 and we had a plan and our plan worked I had the ball and the game was tied 3 to 3 and I saw Calum and I kicked the ball over almost half of the New Zealand team and we won. I was so happy. My first game was good and my Dad was still on his phone which he was the whole time. Was I not good enough for his time, was he not excited about my first game? I was mad but I made a new move which my Dad didn't even see. Everyone was super happy we won.

"Nice kick Sky." Amanda said

"You were amazing." Jennifer said

"Yeah." Janice said

"What's wrong?" Amanda asked

"I'll talk to you later." I said as I walked over to my Mom and Dad.

"You were great only if your brother was here." Mom said

"Yeah, Dad how did you enjoy the game?"

"Hold on honey." He said as he continued to talk on the phone.

"Ok, just act like I'm not here, just act like none of this happened. Just act like I'm invisible right Dad?"

"I'm on the phone." He said

"You'll never understand me, and you never will because you are always in your own world. But when you need something you get mad at me for not paying attention to you." I said with my hands turning in to fist.

"We will finish this at home." He said as he hung up the phone.

"No I refuse to go with you."

"This is why you will always be the biggest mistake of my life! Now let's go home." He said as he grabbed my wrist and I yanked away from him. My eyes filled with tears, my heart shattered. He realized what he said and his eyes filled with concern and he tried to hug me. I took a step away from him.

"Come On, let's go." My mom said

"I'm not going anywhere with him." I said as I darted across the field into an empty classroom and sat there and cried. I can't believe my Dad thinks I'm a mistake. I heard footsteps and a knock on the door. "Go away." I said wiping my tears.

"Its me." Calum said as I ran over to hug him and I cried on his shoulder.

"He called me a mistake." I sobbed out.

"He is just an idiot. He doesn't know what he has for a daughter. Your amazing, beautiful and a great athlete." He said

"It just hurts so bad."

"Shh.... It's ok I'll fix it. I hate to see you like this. Come on let's go to my house." He said

"Ok." I said as he held my hand. I grabbed my bag and we left.

At Calum's house...

I sat in the living room and drank some tea his mother had made for us.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked as he handed me his Kurt Cobain shirt.

"Yeah." I said as he hugged me.

"I want you to know, I'm always here for you." He said

"I know." I said as he kissed my forehead. He was about to get off of the couch but I grabbed his hand.

"What is it?" He said as he hovered over me.

"Come here." I said as I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Come on." He said as we went to his room and fell asleep watching Netflix.