Chapter 6: Surprise...!

You look to your right and see Draco taking a big bite out of a GREEN APPLE! You look back to Oliver before Draco can see you staring. *in your head: oh my gosh! oh my gosh! Could it actually be as Hermione said?! no no, but he's just eating an apple right? Anyone could do that! Wait but herbs couldn't be Oliver because he hates it plus Oliver doesn't wear any cologne?! NO NO NO N-* "Hey you still there?" Oliver asks as he pops your thought bubble. "yeah...sorry just kinda doze off," you lie.

Your class ends with you still thinking about who your amortentia could be...

"I got to get to quidditch, but do you wanna come watch?" Oliver asked still holding your hand. "I would love too," you say as you walk down the corridor with him to the quidditch field.

The two of you approach the field and see the entire Gryffindor quidditch team standing outside of the field...

"What are you lads doing standing here?" Oliver asked while blocking the sun from his eyes. "We can't practice today, Oliver..." Fred says with a frown. "Why not? I specially marked the field for us today!" Oliver said as he was about to walk into the field. George stopped him and said, "It's the Slytherins..." You look at the field and see a group of Slytherins walking toward you.

"Well, well well," Marcus Flint, the captain of the Slytherin quidditch team said as he stepped in front of his team. "You finally made it, done with your petty little girlfriend?" He says with a smirk, looking at you. "Don't you talk about her like that," Oliver says stepping forward and looking furious. It's the first time you've seen Oliver this angry since he lost the quidditch game to Hufflepuff. "We have the field for today, Marcus." Oliver said firmly. "I don't think so, cause we have permission..." Marcus said handing Oliver a scroll. 'I, Severus Snape, give permission the Slytherin Quidditch Team to practice today on the Hogwarts Quidditch Field to practice with their new Seeker, Draco Malfoy.' You read in your head as Draco stepped up and smirked. It was that stupid smirk. That smirk that angered you till the top of the world.

"I'm the new Seeker and we need the field," Draco said as he grinned. You have a disgusted face on and look at Oliver. "So now get off of the field cause we have a new Seeker, so we need it." Marcus said staring Oliver down. Oliver had a heart of gold and you knew that he would just let the Slytherins just walk all over him, so you had to step in. "Oh really? Well the Gryffindor's have a new Seeker too..." You say as you approach Marcus and Draco. "Really, who?" Marcus says with a smirk. You look around to see if anyone will volunteer, but no one does. The Slytherins chuckle as Oliver says, "Come on its not worth it y/n," in his thick Scottish accent.

"I'm the new Seeker."