The Eevee jumps into the air.

Eevee: I'll get you for this!

As he jumps something hits him in his face, stopping him from crashing into the Lucario.

Eevee: huh?

He looks up to see the Lucarios paw slam him into a wall of the lab.

Eevee: ouch...

He try's to sit up but falls onto his back.

Eevee: Dammit...Why haven't the other teams arrived yet...?

???: Hey, kid!

The voice is strange not like any Pokémon it sounds almost magnetic. The Eevee sits up.

Eevee: Wh-what...?

???: Over here! Link with me!

He looks around and sees a strange light grey medallion hovering in the air. It seems to have a cracked yellow jewel in the middle, And a red screen on the top.

Eevee: H-huh?...This thing is floating and talking to me? Am I day dreaming?

Medallion: of course not! Do you want to save them or not?!

The Ampharos sits up.

Ampharos: Don't touch that prototype, Speed! It seems broken! I don't think it's safe!

The Ampharos yells to Speed.

Speed: I don't care! I have to save you and Trace!

He then hits the device.

Medallion: Genetic-Link Established! E.V. System Online!

The Medallion starts to glow. Making a whistle like sound. The Lucario then leaps into the air about to hit Speed. The Lucario is just centimeters away when light then pours out of the device and surrounds the pair... rings of fire cover the Eevee. The light stops and a Flareon with deep purple eyes shading into a dark red color while grinning wildly wearing the white scarf the hand on Eevee and was standing in the exact same place as speed was.

Speed: It works! I never thought I'd ever find another Fire Stone user that has a perfect link with me.

Speed's voice doesn't sound like his normal voice it sounds like the Medallions but mixed with his. As he looks around his eyes have something that almost looks like a code from a computer. The Lucario then tries to use inner focus again but Speed just blocked it with just his paw.

Lucario: you parried my attack?!

The Lucario looks shocked.

Ampharos: Are you okay?

The Ampharos says to Trace who just gained consensus.

Trace: Dad, I'm fine... What about Speedy?

Trace says still a bit disoriented.

Ampharos: he's...

The Ampharos and Trace look over where the flareon who is covered in flames is attacking the Lucario.