𝐗

The rustling sound of water gently woke Hee-Young up from her deep slumber

The rustling sound of water gently woke Hee-Young up from her deep slumber. Her eyes fluttered open and it took her a couple of seconds to adjust them to the warm light that seeped through the curtains. With a faint whimper, she lifted her upper body up from the mattress, getting on her knees, and analyzed the space around her.

The empty bed suggested that the one using the water was Yunho. She was glad that he didn't wake her up to kick her out of his house, telling her that she had to leave because she was a bother. Well, Hee-Young still haven't seen him since the previous night, so she couldn't say how he would've reacted, but the fact that he had left her sleeping in his bed, said a lot about him.

To the girl's amazement, she didn't understand why her brain was thinking about those things, worried about Yunho's reaction. After all, they had only met once and had sex, there was nothing between them.

Hee-Young sat on the edge of the bed and covered her naked body with the duvet, leaving her legs dangle from the mattress. As the other arm tried to keep the quilt stick on her figure, the other moved to rub her eye, messing up the make up she still had on from the night before.

The door to the bathroom opened, revealing Yunho's figure emerging from a cloud of fog: he was drying his blonde hair with a towel and was wearing a fluorescent, green, oversized t-shirt with black track pants.

Mouthwatering. That was the best adjective Hee-Young could find that suited him perfectly. It was a mystery how something so banal like that outfit could make a person look that attractive. Maybe it wasn't only his clothes.

"Oh, you're awake. Good morning."

He chirped with the brightest smile Hee-Young had ever seen on someone. Just by looking at that adorable curve on his lips could brighten your day up and lead you to involuntarily smile. And that was her expression at that moment, a mix between and enchanted stare and a tired smile, looking more like a fool, than the sexy girl he saw that night.

Before he could comment her current condition, Hee-Young came back to her senses and tried to fix her make-up with the fingers and scratching her scalp, pretending she was stoned and had just woke up and wasn't fantasizing about him.

Yunho, naive he was, couldn't decode her attitude and thought that she was just tired. With his thumb, he pointed at the door behind him, where there was the bathroom.

"You can take a shower, if you want. It's still warm inside."

Suggested him, before showing the girl a tight-lipped smile, amplifying those cute red cheeks. Reluctantly, Yunho left the room, accompanied by the sounds of his slippers getting dragged on the floor. When the Hee-Young heard the click of the door closing, she jumped down the bed, picked up her dress and panties and dashed inside the bathroom, slamming the door behind her back, before leaning against it.

There was something weird happening inside her, something that was turning upside down her organs and playing with her brain, driving the girl crazier as the seconds passed by. Something that was clenching her throat, a feeling she didn't know and that she couldn't even give a name, because she didn't know she was able to feel it.