"It Is." The Leaders Said.

"Well, I Already Went To The Market And Got You Guys Our Pop Tribe's Traditional Main Course... Diced Fruit!" Poppy Presented. 

"That's The Biggest And Juicest Six Sider I've Ever Seen!" Z Said, Drooling.

"Z, You're Drooling." Branch Said.

Z Noticed The Drool On Her Face.

She Chuckled, Nervously, And Said, "Sorry."

"And Don't Worry About A Thing. I Promise I'll Make The Perfect Dinner." Barb Said.

"Well, Okay. Looks Like You Are Hosting This Year's Funsgiving Dinner, Your Majesties." Serena Said.

"Here Are Some My Favorite Recipes To Help You Out." Poppy Said.

"Be Sure The Chicken Finger Puppets Are Nice And Crispy." Serena Stated.

"And Only Use Heavy Cream In The Mashed Po-tic-tac-tatoes. I'm What You Might Call "Lactose Indulgent."" Diego Said.

"And Don't Forget The Black And White Cookies... For Snackgammon!" Olyfio Said As She Dumped The Recipes On Front Of The Hard Rock Queen.

"Dang. That's A Lof Of Recipes." Prince D Said.

"Yeah. We Probably Should've Warned You About That." Branch Said.

"Hm, Don't Worry, Guys. If You Can't Make Every Dish, That's Okay." Z Assured.

Barb Laughed And Asked, "What?"

"Z, Of Course We're Making Every Dish. We Don't Want To Host An Okay Funsgiving. We Want To Host A Perfect Funsgiving." Delta Said.

Branch Teased, "See, Guys, By "Funsgiving", We Mean--"

The Leaders Groaned While Trollex Hid Himself In The Covers.

"Branch, I Think They Know What It Is." Z Stated.

"I Know. I Just Like Teasing Them." Branch Smirked.

***

The Leaders Is Getting Ready For The Funsgiving Dinner.

"All Right, Guys, There's Only 12 Hours Before Dinner. If We're Gonna Make These Complex Recipes Every Minute Counts. Got It, Soldiers?" Barb Asked.

"Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am." The Other Leaders Said.

"Good. Now, Let's Get Cookin'." Barb Said.

Delta Sighed And Said, "Okay, "Diego's Musical Eclair Chairs. Step One: In A Mixing Bowl, Add One Cup Milk..."

Barb Poured One Cup Of Milk.

"Two Eggs..."

Then, Trollzart Put Two Eggs In The Bowl.

"And Sugar!" Delta Said.

"Four Hundred And Thirty Two Thousand, Three Hundred Twelve Grains' Worth?" Prince D Said, Confused.

"What Does That Even Mean?" Trollex Asked.

"Don't Know, But Let's Just Go With It." Quincy Suggested.

***

The Oven Alarm Went Off.

Trollex Sighed And Said, "Step 24: Pull From Oven And Serve."

"A Perfect Musical Eclair Chair!" Delta Presented.

"Whoo! We Did It, Dudes And Dudettes!" Barb Said.

The Leaders High Fived Each Other.

"And It Only Took... How Did It Took To Make This?" Prince D Asked.