Chapter 11

OnGoing & Jenny kept on running until they found a hotel and they thought they could use a rest because it was getting dark.

Good thing I brought money with us. said Jenny.

The two checked in the hotel and then were ascorted to their room.

Oh thank god we finally get a break without any evil idiots trying to kill us. OnGoing exclaimed.

Agreed. said Jenny.

OnGoing went to the cafe of the hotel while Jenny decided to wonder about until she bumped into someone.

WAIT KATE YOU FOLLOWED US HERE?! Jenny asked loudly.

Ha ha yes I did and I got to say you've become more of a annoying brat. said Kate.

What the hell do you want? Jenny asked.

I want that crystal you're looking for and you're going to help me get it. Kate explained.

No I won't. said Jenny.

Well if you don't then I'll kill your half gamer boyfriend OnGoing. said Kate.

Jenny then held herself back.

Okay we'll give it to you but tell me why you need it first? Jenny asked.

Because the crystal is worth a lot and you know I got adopted by a crime boss so it makes sense. Kate explained.

But your first family would not want that. said Jenny.

They're dead and I'm doing what I can to survive and if you don't keep your promise I'll kill OnGoing right in front of you. Kate explained.

Kate then walked off.

Meanwhile OnGoing was still in the cafe eating Ham & Cheader rolls and Coffee cake.

OnGoing. said Jenny as she walked in.

Yes Jenny. OnGoing replied.

Don't tell me that's your favourite food. said Jenny.

Yeah it is. said OnGoing.

Oh boy. said Jenny.

Look we've got a problem that Kate girl we ran into wants the crystal for herselfe and threatened to kill you if we don't do it. Jenny explained.

This got OnGoing worried.

Oh no we can't let her I mean yes I don't want to die but we can't give her the crystal. OnGoing explained.

Don't worry we'll figure out a way. said Jenny.

A few hours later the two heroes got into their beds but OnGoing was feeling strange and starting having a weird dream.

Where am I? OnGoing asked himself.

He then saw the cages that he saw five years ago.

No no no not this memorey. said OnGoing.

Okay this is only a flashback dream you're all right. said OnGoing.

OnGoing. said a female voice.

No not that voice I know that voice. said OnGoing.

OnGoing tried to run but ended up falling through the floor and saw some of the gamers he left behind back then.

Why did you only save some gamers and not all you could've saved us you're a failer you have no right to be a hero. said the voices in the cage.

OnGoing then heard the voice again which forced him to wake up grabing his sword and pointing it at Jenny who woke up from the noises that OnGoing made.

Are you okay OnGoing? Jenny asked.

I'm sorry Jenny I sometimes have nightmares about the day I was kidnapped I was ten years old at the time I hate thinking about it. OnGoing explained.

Jenny wanted to do something to chear him up she looked around and saw a dvd player.

Hey OnGoing look they have movies there. said Jenny.

Really? OnGoing asked.

Hey they even have the one that's based on your favourite video game hero. said Jenny.

They put the movie on and started watching it.