~Morning~

6:36AM
--------------------
Katsuki walked down the stairs, in pure pain from last night's beating. Today was the day. He was going to take his own advice.Well,Slightly. Instead, he decicded he wanted it slower, more painful. He was in shorts, a t-shirt and a hoodie. Katsuki didnt cut himself, but he did self harm in a different way. He head bangs. Meaning he bangs/hits his head on walls, tables, pretty much anything that hurts. It's 'good' for when hes done something wrong and needs more of a punishment then a beating. It normally leaves a bruise or a big red bump on his forehead. But he STILL manages to cover it up with makeup.

He walked to the door and found a note.
"The hag must have went to work."
Despite her beating him, he still loves her more than anything. He ripped the note off of the door and read it
'Dont get into trouble, brat. I'll hear about it.'
He rolled his eyes and laughed in pity to himself.

" I dont think I will, Mitsuki.Not on Earth, anyway. "

And with that, he threw the note in the trash and opened the door and walked off somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6:40AM
-------------------
Shoto Pov.

I was sat on Calians Beach just staring at the water. I look around, hearing noises, At first I thought it was all in my head but I saw someone. I squinted my eyes and took a better look. They looked beaten, bruised and bloodied up. They had gloomy red eyes which glowed in the dark, a good body figure, spiky ash-blonde hair-Wait. Is that- No. It can't be right? He wouldnt let himself get beaten that badly would he? No way.But still..Who else even looks like Katsuki Bakugou in Japan? Nobody! I got up silently and walked over to them. It IS Bakugou. He didnt notice me.

"Hi?"

He flinched. Katsuki Bakugou. Flinched. He seemed to gulp and turn to me. He looked like he'd been crying. Like he had no sleep. He was so.. Beaten... I didnt know what to say.

"What?!"

"..Are you okay?"

"...Wh-..."
"Yes!Of course im okay.Im bloody great.Why the hell are you asking?!"

"You dont look it"

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing.So what are you doing here?"

"Could ask you the same thing."
"None of your business"

He turned back around to face the water

"It kind of is now.Why are you so beaten up?"

"None of  your business."

No sarcy names??

"Who did this?"

"..."
".........."
"None.Of.Your.

BUSINESS."
His head flung back towards me. Tears flooding his eyes and just screaming at me as if he needed help.

"I'll ask again."

"...?"

"Are you okay?"

". . ."
"No! Alright? No! Just leave me al-"

I cut him off and pulled him into a hug.I dont know why. I just did.It felt right. Like he needed someone to do that.I was so lost in thought, I didnt realize he hugged back. He was now sobbing in my arms and I couldnt help but feel sympathetic. I sat down, back on the sand and continued hugging him. I waited for him to calm down and he did. He pulled away and wiped his tears.

"I-..I'm sorry. Im sorry, Im Sorry Im sorry im sorry im sorry..."

"Hold on.. You have nothing to say sorry for...?"

"I wasted your time.., I literally cried on you and got you wet, I've been a total bitch to you a-and-"

He started crying again. So, I pulled him into a hug.

"You didnt waste my time.I'm right herr for you. Look, I dont care about tear stains, this may be cheesy but at the moment I you care about you and your mental state. And maybe you've been a jerk but I dont care about that."

"I-.. Thanks..To- Icyhot..."
"Can we be

Friends..?"

"Of course."
"We have school so, I'll walk you there if you like. I can go home, get changed and be back here in 30 minutes?"

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nobody's Pov
-------------------------

Shoto Todoroki did exactly as he said and arrived at the beach for 30 minutes.Katsuki Bakugou got there about 2 minutes after Shoto. Shoto wouldnt lie.He had a crush on Katsuki since he first laid his eyes on him.And seeing Bakugou like this made him wanna cry and die from cuteness. Bakugou had makeup on, where he needed it to cover his bruises and cuts.
They made their way to school and one went in before the other so it wasnt suspicious. Bakugou went in first and went to the Bakusquad. Todoroki went in after and went to the dekusquad. And the school day had continued on fast.