prologue.

YG
"Keenon I'm tired of cleaning up after y'all!" My momma Shonee yelled throwin one of my dirty shirts at me.

"Ain't nobody else gon do it momma!" I sat the dirty shirt next to me on the couch and continued playin my game of Madden with Ace.

"Hire a damn maid!" She stressed fixin some shit on the coffee table.

"A maid? Nah that muthafucka ain't finna be in my house bein nosey and shit!" Wasn't no muthafucka gon be snoopin around my house and shit.

"Give it a try because I'm done cleaning up after y'all asses!" She swatted Teecee feet off the coffee table.

Next thing I know my Momma had us inna kitchen talkin bout this maid shit. "Ight how this shit go?" I asked plopping down on the barstool next to her.

"Well, first we have to interview some people!" She seemed a lil too geeked about this maid shit.

"I only wanna interview bit- females!" I corrected myself she already be complainin bout me cussin and shit.

"With a whole lotta ass!" I mumbled to Slim dappin him up.

"Keenon!" My momma yelled slapping my arm. "You're hiring a maid not a damn sex slave!" She shook her head. Shit we can hire one of them too.

"Where you look for them at the newspaper or online?" Ace asked laughin.

"Anyway! I called a few places and have a couple of people stopping by for the interview later tomorrow!"

I ain't een want no maid them muthafuckas probably nosey. Like what if I get caught up cause of her ass. I'm bringin bitches in and out the house and she slip up and say the wrong shit.

Azariah
I sat in the middle of my bed bored out of my mind searching for a job. Ever since I got out of college 2 months ago finding a job was freaking hard. Daddy was no longer supporting me. He paid for my condo and that was about it. A girl like me has needs. Shoes, hair, clothes and etc.

I pouted as I continued searching for jobs until ran across a babysitting ad $900 weekly Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm. Sign me the hell up. I stared at the ad for a while remembering I don't like kids. I sighed and continued searching until I came across the maid section of Jobs.com.

"People really clean up after other people?" I mumbled to myself. "I don't even like cleaning up after my damn self." I continued. I looked through the ads and one stuck out to me like a sore thumb. $2,000 weekly? I quickly typed the phone number into my iPhone.

"Hello?" A lady answered.

"Um, hi I'm Azariah Owens and I was calling about the job you have advertising on Jobs.com.

"Oh yes! Are you interested?"

"Yes I am!"

"Okay we are holding interviews tomorrow at 12pm!"

"Okay!"

"Fax me your resume and we'll go from there!"

She gave me the address of the house and the fax number before hanging up. I laid in bed thinking was this really what my life was becoming. Cleaning up after some random ass women. I guess money is money, I won't be complaining when that Chanel bag is on my arm right?

YG
I sat on the couch with my momma, Slim, Teecee and Ace looking through resumes. This shit was borin ass hell some of the shorties was bad ass fuck without brains. They was dumb ass hell.

"Take that nigga out the pile!" I pointed at the resume my momma was holdin.

"Why?" She asked confused lookin over the resume again. "He has a good resume!"

"Right along with a dick!" Slim said causin all of us to bust out laughin.

"Y'all just want some girls walking around here naked cleaning up after y'all!" She said after her laughin fit. "Yeah, you bout right!" I mumbled.

"Ay, b make ha wear that black and white maid outfit." Ace freaky ass whispered. "Alright y'all cut it out now!" Moms chimed in.

The door belled rang lettin us know our next interviewer was at the door. Moms stood up to go get the door. "Y'all behave please!" She begged befo she she went towards the foyer to answer the door.

"Hello, I'm Azariah's Owens! I didn't get a chance to fax you my resume."

"It's okay!" Momma and the girl talked as they walked into the the livin room.

Shorty walked all the way into the livin room walkin over to the couch across from us. I got a good look at her ass. I looked at Teecee and nodded my head. "Hired!" We said at the same time laughin.

Momma was asking the girl questions, I wasn't een listenin. All I know is she fresh outta college, her ass fat and she can't find no job, so this was her last option. They talked for a lil while longer.

"Well you're hired!" I heard my momma say. I looked up and the girl was smilin.

"When can you start?" My Momma asked standin up shakin the girl hand.

"I can start Monday at the earliest!" Her ass looked so innocent, I wonder if she was innocent inna bed.

"That's excellent! Ace, Slim and Teecee will be out of the house Monday handling personal business. But YG will be here." The girl nodded her head. My momma waved for me to stand up. I stood up walkin over to them.

"Keenon, this is Azariah since I know you weren't listening!" She poked me in my side with her elbow. "C'mon!" I rubbed my side. Azariah held her hand out for me to shake.

"I'm a hugga!" I wrapped my arms around her small frame pulling her into my chest.

"Nigga you ain't no hugga!" Teecee yelled. She pulled away from the hug so I let her go.

"I am na!" I smirked makin my way back to the couch I was sittin on befo.

My momma walked Azariah to the door after they talked for a lil minute.

"Her ass fat!" Ace said. "Dibs!" Slim yelled rubbin his hands together. "Nah, I got dibs nigga!" Teecee yelled with a cancer stick hangin out his mouth. Niggas callin dibs on the maid though. I shook my head at these lame ass niggas. If anything I got dibs on her ass.

_____
Yay👍 or Nay👎
Characters in MM💅
Comment, Vote & Add To Your Library😘