"Hey... don't think that. It only happened so fast. There was nothing you could do." Kōfuku said as he walked up to Hina. "I didn't mean to make you sad. I'm sorry." Kōfuku said. He didn't know what to do. He had never seen Hina at a state like this. She was obviously on the brink of having an emotional breakdown. "I know you think that you could've done something but there was nothing that could be done at that point. I know you didn't want to join Company 8 because you didn't want to see anything happen to anyone else but I promise. I'll make sure that nothing bad will happen again. I promise that I'll make good on my word too." Kōfuku smiled. Hina took her hand off of her face and patted Kōfuku on the head. "Thank you Father Kōfuku. I needed that." She said. "You know, you three are like my kids." Hina smiled. Kōfuku blushed and smiled. "Really? Is that how you see me?" Kōfuku asked as Hina walked past him. "Am I like the most responsible kid or the irresponsible kid?" Kōfuku asked. Hina left the room without a word.

Hina walked up to Captain Akitaru Obi's office. She knocked on the door and she soon heard a 'come in.' Hina opened the door and frowned. "Hi Hina." Akitaru greeted. Hina looked at him and frowned. "Call her by her surname she raises a stink." Takehisa said as he wrote on the paper he was working on, on his clipboard. Hina looked at Takehisa and glared. "What are you doing here?" A voice asked from the corner of the room. Hina turned around and arched a brow. Captain of Company 5, Princess Hibana was looking straight at Hina. "Do yo want anything?" Hina asked. "I asked a question, I think someone like me should have it answered." Akitaru sweat dropped, how was this interaction going to go? "I work here. Why are you concerned about it?" Hina asked. "You were the captain of Company 9, I just needed to know why you were here." Princess Hibana answered. Hina turned around and walked up to Akitaru's desk. "Sorry Hina. But if you didn't know, the eighth and the fifth are buddies now." Akitaru explained. "I don't care. What I care about now is the fridge. There's nothing there. I don't know what your diet is but I don't think I would like to eat air if I were you." Hina said. "It's empty? I didn't notice." Akitaru said as he leaned back in his chair.

"I wanted to ask you if I could cook tonight. As a thank you for recruiting me." Hina said. Akitaru looked up at Hina. He just stared at her. Her silky black hair that stopped at her shoulders, her mismatched eyes with that vast dark red color. That same eyes that he used to look at years ago. And that stoic expression that slowly changed to a cute frown, it was cute in his opinion. "What are you looking at?" Hina asked. "You haven't changed one bit, have you?" Akitaru laughed. Hina sighed and looked away. "It seems that you've changed a lot." Hina muttered. "Hinawa, this may be an odd request but go to the store with Shinmon and buy some groceries." Akitaru grinned. Takehisa sighed as he stood up and fixed his glasses. "I can pay." Takehisa said. Hina hummed in disagreement. "If the company needs food don't you think the captain should be paying for it?" Hina asked. "What?" Takehisa asked in confusion. "I just don't think if any food isn't in the fridge and any of the fire soldiers don't end up getting any food at the end of the day. It's the same as saying that the captain doesn't care about his soldiers. Don't you think Princess Hibana?" Hina asked as she turned around to princess Hibana. Hibana looked at her and smirked. "Of course. I would never have my soldiers starving to death. I make sure they all have decent meals that gravel such as them can enjoy." Hibana said. Akitaru looked at the two of them with a shocked expression. "Obi, are you saying that you don't care about your soldiers?" Hina slyly asked. Takehisa knew what the two were doing and didn't even want to step in. "I do care about my soldiers!" Akitaru frowned. "Well, I didn't see any food in the fridge." Hina pouted as she crossed her arms.

Takehisa sighed as he walked down the sidewalk with Hina. Hina snickered as she held on to the black wallet in her hands. "You know I just thought he would give me some money. I didn't think he would give me his whole wallet." Hina laughed as she put the wallet in her pocket. Right now she was wearing her haori over her orange jumpsuit that was slightly opened. "You are such a sweet talker." Takehisa sighed. "so what do you plan to make? I'm curious because for once I don't have to cook for the team." Takehisa asked. "My treat, since you're always cooking I'll make sushi and onigiri along with some tempura and rice." Hina responded. "You're really making sushi?" Takehisa asked. "Do you think I can't make it or something?" Hina asked with a small frown on her face. "No it's just.... thank you." Takehisa muttered as he cracked a small smile. Hina looked at him and sighed. The two walked into a grocery store and got all the food needed to make sushi for tonight and food for future nights. "You know, I was a little surprised when you saluted to Captain Obi. At first you seemed like you didn't would even want to tolerate him. I thought you were going to get a little cocky because you used to be a captain." Takehisa said. "Being a captain was something new for me but there was no doubt that I couldn't handle it. I've accepted the fact that I won't be a captain anymore. That's all it took for me. I'll respect you and Obi as a lower ranked soldier because I know you both are people who know what their doing." Hina explained.