014 | New Hair, Who Dis?

Okay listen up because this is important;

i have been having a rough time at the moment with everything in life and i've been really struggling, especially because i have some important exams coming up and i've never faced this intense stress before.

updating is the last thing on my mind and bare this in mind when you comment on my story, please don't keep asking me when i'll update because it stresses me out, this however is the last pre written chapter so it will take a little longer than usual for me to update so please be patient with me i promise i haven't given up on this story 😊

~*•*~

THE THEATRE GANG WAS IN THE bomb shelter, it was their last rehearsal before thanksgiving break. Everyone was watching Ricky and Nini perform Start of Something New, well not everyone. Alexa was at home on best rest, like she had been for the past week.

Let's recap....

Lexi crumped to the floor in the middle of the cafeteria, Ricky barely being able to support her weight. He carefully laid her on the floor, as Mike knelt down beside his youngest child.

"Lex?" He shook her gently to see if she'd react, she didn't at first. The theatre gang had gathered around concerned for the girl "Lex?"

A small groan elicited from her lips "huh?"

"Oh my gosh Lexi, don't scare us like that" Mike said

Sitting up slowly, Lexi rubbed her eyes from under her glasses "what happened?"

"We saved Miss Jenn and then you fainted" Ricky explained

"What were you thinking? Why would you stay up all night then dance when you are sick?" Mike scolded

"Sorry, I really thought I'd be okay" Lexi mumbled

"Well I'm putting you on bed rest for the next week, okay? No over working yourself" Mike told him

"Okay" Lexi said laying back down "m'tired"

Mike chuckled, helping her up and wrapping his arm around her waist, with one of her arms  "let's get you home"

"Bye" Lexi mumbled unsure of what she was talking about, too out of it to know. Ricky chuckled lightly and wrapped her another arm around his shoulder so she was leaning on the two Bowen men.

THE BELL RANG THROUGHOUT THE bomb shelter, cutting Ricky and Nini off of their duet. EJ stood up and through his arms up "Whoo! Yeah!" He yelled before sheepishly adding "Sorry, I just really love thanksgiving"

"Ricky, Nini, that was good, but could be better" Miss Jenn said, Carlos shooting her a look "she said in holiday cheer"

"Okay" Ricky chuckled

"Okay theatre people, your homework over this break, all of you, is to go in vocal rest. And go over your lines, which is difficult on vocal test but you'll work it out. And remember, May nothing ever block your doorway to happiness" Miss Jenn said

Mr Mazzara, ironically, showed up at the door "excuse me"

"Starting now" Miss Jenn muttered

"Oh don't mind me, I just came to return a missing item. Ashlyn, we can't have our robotics team co captain going home without her binder over the break" Mr Mazzara handed her the binder.

While Miss Jenn and Mr Mazzara bickered over who was going to have the better thanksgiving, Nini smiled at Ricky "I think we killed it"

"Both of us?" Ricky asked, Nini nodded in approval