Jaemin smiled as he could see Chenle loved this topic. Little did they know Lucas was watching too. "What else did you guys do?"

"Well we colored, because I love to color! But Jisung needs practice. He isn't that good but he does it because I like to."

Jaemin listened as Chenle went on and on about the Beta wolf. Never running out of stuff to say. "Seems like you guys had fun! I'm jealous!"

Chenle giggled, drawing the attention of the other wolves. "Yeah I love playing with him." Chenle's legs started to swing back and forth, he was radiating happiness.

Taeyong patted his son's legs under the table. He was so proud he raised such a good son.

"Well I want dessert!" Haechan announced as he got up. Taehyung and Yuta went to help, while Lucas tried to shake his emotions.

When the dessert was placed down, Lucas asked Chenle if he wanted whipped cream. "Yes please." Lucas squirted some on top of his brownie, lifting it to put some on his son's nose.

"Oops! Sorry Lele! I missed!" Chenle giggled, "Silly daddy." Chenle put some on his father's nose, the others watching. They loved the small omega boy.

"Oh you are in trouble now little omega!" Lucas picked up squealing Chenle and tossed him in the air a few times. "Stop Daddy!" Chenle laughed happily as Lucas hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry baby boy. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

Chenle giggled as he kissed his father's cheek, "I forgive you. But Jisung has to come over tomorrow."

Lucas sighed as Haechan gave him a look. "Okay. But then I need a break. Okay?"

Chenle nodded his head quickly. "Yes!" Chenle ran back to get more whipped cream on his face as Lucas sat down with a sigh. "What's wrong with me?"

Haechan held his hand, "Nothing."

~~~~

"But Mingyu, I'm fine! I promise!" Ji Hoon crossed his arms as Mingyu glared at his omega. "Ji Hoon don't lie to me. You threw up this morning. You aren't leaving here without the omega doctor looking at you."

Mingyu turned and walked out of the room, Ji Hoon groaning. "I'm okay!!" This morning Ji Hoon was overwhelmed with the events of last night. So overwhelmed he threw up this morning and now his alpha was more than concerned.

"Can you look at him please? He threw up and I'm worried. But I have to leave so make sure he is cleared. Keep me informed."

The omega nurse nodded her head as Mingyu walked towards the meeting room. He wished he could just baby his little man all day but sadly he couldn't. He was too busy.

"I told the Alpha I am fine. I had my first heat yesterday and I just got overwhelmed. I promise I'm okay."

"Does your stomach hurt Luna?" Ji Hoon groaned, "No! And I'm not pregnant! Please leave!"

"But the alpha said-" Ji Hoon was fuming. "I will talk to him. Excuse me."

Ji Hoon walked to the door of the meeting room. He was angry and he didn't know all the reasons why exactly. Mingyu was just worried about him. Like a mate should...

Be for some reason Ji Hoon just wanted to yell at him.

The small omega pushed the meeting room door open, drawing all the attention to him. Over eight wolves sat at a table, glaring at the sudden interruption.

Ji Hoon's focus was on the wolf sitting in the middle. "Ji Hoon?"

"Listen! I'm not a baby and you need to stop treating me like one! I can do things on my own! I feel fine! I don't need you to control everything that I do!" Ji Hoon ended it with a small foot stomp.