Chapter 18

The smaller omega made his way towards his grandfather's home. He wasn't so sure if this was the best idea, but he had to do something.

He knocked on the door, trying to catch his breath. No answer. He knocked louder but still nothing. Chenle whimpered. He needed to find them and fast. Jungkook was in trouble.

~~~~

"I swear if Haechan is just being a brat I'm gonna whoop him upside the head." Taehyung complained as he followed behind the other two wolves. "I mean he does do this sometimes."

Jungkook scoffed, "Not to this extent Petal. Our son is whiny but that doesn't explain why Lucas was acting the way he was." Taeyong stopped suddenly, smelling the air around them.

"Wait Jungkook... something isn't right. They aren't -"

"Alone? You would be right."

~~~~~
"Come on Jaemin.. Your father will kill me.."
Jeno walked while dragging a firmly planted omega behind him. "No he wouldn't kill you...maybe just hurt you a bit..."

Jeno laughed, "I don't think a bit would be the choice of words I would use." Jaemin groaned, "Why do you have to be so nice?"

"I don't know.. maybe because I'm amazing?" Jeno wiggled his eyebrows and continued to pull his omega towards his own pack. Jaemin had stayed over at Jeno's for two days now. Jeno loved he was there. His smell all over his things. He couldn't ask for anything better. But he knew he had to bring him back soon. Or he was gonna be dead.

Jaemin suddenly jumped on Jeno's back and rubbed his face in his neck. Jeno smiled as he heard small whimpers. "I don't want you to go. You know that right?"

Jaemin sighed, "Yeah, I do. I just hate being so far from you. Why can't we be in the same pack?"

Jeno turned to look at Jaemin, "What's the fun in that?" Jaemin giggled and buried his face into Jeno's neck again. "I think I'm in lo-"

Suddenly a loud scream interrupted the omega.

Coming from his own pack.
~~~~
"If I was what?"
Mingyu stared at Wonwoo, not breaking eye contact as Wonwoo's mouth hung wide open.

"If you were my true mate...what would you think..?"

Wonwoo took his glasses off and proceeded to clean one eye glass off and then the other. His brain focused on his task at hand. His mind had millions of thoughts racing through it.

" I don't know Alpha. Why would you ask me that...why would you put me on the spot like this.?"

"I'm not asking for your hand in marriage Wonwoo. I'm only asking what you think about the idea." Mingyu walked over to his bottle of whisky sitting on his desk. He poured a glass and drank it in one flick of his wrist.

"Well, honestly... I don't know..I don't know how I would feel.." Wonwoo placed his glasses back on his face. "I guess it would be an honor sir, but... it..just.."

"Just what?" Mingyu's eyes flashed a quick reddish color and then back to normal. He walked over to Wonwoo and lifted his chin.

"Wrong? Not appropriate? No professional? Well Beta. I don't think my wolf gives a shit about any of those things." Wonwoo's wolf jumped at the slight touch from the Alpha.

The thought of being touched by the Alpha made his head swim. "Sir, it's not that.. it's just you have a mate already..this is very rare your wolf changes it's true mate."

Mingyu scoffed, "You don't think I know this? God I don't know what is wrong with me." Mingyu slumped down beside his desk, "I just want to know what is right. I'm a fucking father for fucks sake."

Wonwoo walked over and sat beside Mingyu, "Once you talk to JiHoon, I'm sure you will figure it out. And when you do and the choice is me.. I will be here."

Mingyu turned and looked at the Beta, "Really? So you-"
"I said I will be here. That's all you are getting for now."
Mingyu leaned his head on Wonwoo's shoulder, "Thank you."
The Beta laid his head on the Alpha's head as they both got lost in their thoughts.

~~~~
Haechan stilled as he held himself in the corner. He could sense his parents outside his home. He knew that Beom-soo could probably as well. "Ah our guests have arrived! A bit late but we will let them in!" A dark chuckle came from his mouth as he towered over a pissed off alpha. "Fuck you."
Beom-soo chuckled again, " Not until my business is completed. Your father is what I want. Then I will leave. For now." Jungkook's voice could be heard from outside, "Come out fucker. I'm waiting." Beom-soo eyed Haechan, " You will do for now." Grabbing Haechan by his hair, the wolf dragged him over and opened the front door. Taehyung screamed.
~~~~
Jeno couldn't keep up with how fast Jaemin was going. "Jaemin please! Slow down!" Jaemin could feel the tears welling up. What if someone is hurt? Jeno slowed once he saw Jaemin standing still. Eyes wide as saucers. Jeno grabbed his wrist. In front of the two boys stood their Alpha and another large wolf. Taehyung was crying and screaming more. Haechan grabbed at the hands that were holding tight to his hair. His head bleeding with his shirt not very yellow anymore. "Channie...."
Lucas ran from the woods and stopped immediately, watching the scene that was now unfolding. His baby was hurt, but he was losing so much blood... "Channie.."  Haechan whimpered as he saw Lucas walk towards the conflict. "No, no Lucas. No need to come any closer." Lucas snarled, "Let him go. This doesn't involve him." Jungkook laughed, "From what I can tell Beom-soo, we have some catching up to do. This doesn't involve them."
The older wolf snarled, "I wish it was that easy Mr. Jeon, but we both know that isn't the case. You see, none of this should have happened. All of this could have been prevented. If only you would have made the correct choice."

Jaehyun tried to wiggle out of his restraints but they were really tight. How in the hell could someone tie like this? He needed to go out there. Lucas was basically beat to shit and couldn't keep his eyes open. Haechan and Taehyung wouldn't stand a chance, even though Taehyung would definitely put up the fight. He needed to help his dad. His dad was getting older.
Suddenly he could smell a comforting smell coming from the back bedroom window. He heard a small thud, then another. Chenle walked out guiding Taeyong along. Taeyong smiled, "Jae?" His voice was a whisper. "Yes baby, oh thank god you are okay!" Taeyong went to start untying his wrists.

"Well Jeon, you have some options here, you could give me what is rightfully mine. Or your baby boy gets a claw to the throat. Up to you. I feel like you know what is the best option."

Lucas stepped forward, "I wouldn't Lucas my boy!" The wolf dragged his claw across a small part of Haechan's neck. Haechan sobbed as blood trickled down his neck. "Lulu..."

Lucas watched as he couldn't do anything. His baby was crying. His wolf was howling and he couldn't do anything to help. Jungkook's eyes narrowed. "Rightfully yours? You think that you could run a pack?" The alpha chuckled, "You have to use omega hostages in order to be intimidating."

The other wolf was getting angry. "I told you my deal. Take it or leave it." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arm. "Koo... our baby.." Jungkook could feel his omega's pain. His pain for their pup. He knew he had to make the right choice.

"Fine Beom-soo. I agree." A few other wolves gasped as they flooded to the scene. Others watched with wide eyes. "Let him go."

Beom-soo laughed, "I knew you would see it my way Jeon." The wolf released Haechan as the omega dropped on the ground. Lucas ran towards him scooping him up and holding him close. "I knew you would see it my way Jeon. But.. there is still one issue." The wolf was quick to advance on the alpha, stabbing him in the chest with his now clawed hand. "You can't be living."