Chapter 12 - Dinner, With The Famous Harvey

---Don't play the video/song until it says so in the story for the added effect. I hope this chapter doesn't have too many errors! I appreciate any comments, votes or shares, they help a lot. Thanks!---

 ---Picture Liam >>>---

-------------

"Boys, dinner is ready!" Marie announced, which snapped us out of our long embrace. I pulled away a bit to look up at him. He looked so content and had a soft smile on his face. That moment was probably the hardest I'd blushed in my life. He sat up bringing me with him and headed downstairs.

My eyes lit up as I saw all the food was laid across the dining table. She must really be into cooking. The table wasn't very large, It could hold around six people. I just assumed there would be us three of us, until I saw who looked to be Liam's father. He must have seen me staring cause he walked up to me with a smile.

"You must be the famous Harvey I've been hearing about. I'm Liam's dad, Marvin." He says giving me a firm handshake. Me? Famous? heh.

"I-Its a pleasure to meet you sir." I respond shyly giving him a smile.

"Just Marvin is fine." He says charmingly. 

We all sat at the table getting ready to eat. I don't know why, but I'm not as nervous as I was earlier.

We began eating and Liam's mom, Marie shot a bunch of questions my way.

"So, Harvey, where did you learn to cook?" Marie asked.

"I, um... I'm mostly self taught, but I use the internet for a lot of research." I answer now biting into a slice of chicken coated with a delicious sauce. 

"That's very impressive!" She says honestly.

"What are your other hobbies besides cooking?" She continues, asking another question.

"W-well I do a lot of things." I say leaving it simple not trying to sound cocky.

"Like?" She says, trailing the "I" meaning she wants me to go into more detail.

"Uh..." I stare at my lap beginning to play with my fingers. "I like to sing... I play a few instruments, and I like reading."

"Oh wow. That's amazing!" She says in a kind tone.

"That's right, I remember hearing some rumors saying you're a really good singer." Liam says surprised, making me blush a little.

"Shouldn't you know that? Aren't you two friends?" She says in a rather mocking tone.

"Well, uh... we're more like acquaintances." I say still staring at my lap not wanting to get Liam in trouble by revealing he's my bully. That made Liam frown for a moment.

"Well, new friends now." He says now smirking at me. I feel my heart flutter. Was he serious? a-am I really his friend or would he go back to beating me up in school.