Chapter 57 - Blossomed

---I'm sorry this took so long. As most of you know my file didn't save, setting me back two chapters, so it took quite a bit of time to catch up.

Play the song at anytime. I didn't know where it would fit. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

We all walked down the street making a small crowd. Today was such a beautiful day. The sun was currently hiding behind the trees and buildings, leaving the town in a blue tint, with a few areas of yellow from the peeking sun.

We chatted and goofed around on our way to the shop. Becka was telling everyone embarrassing stories about Emily while she chased her around, trying to silence her. I stayed close to Liam's side, wanting to hold his arm but wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it. He caught my oblivious gaze and lifted his arm to me. I was flustered and startled at the same time, finding he knew exactly what was on my mind. I shyly linked my arm with his. He locked hands with me right after. I could feel the heat from his firm arm. The feeling made me all warm and fuzzy, I couldn't help but to smile. His gentle expression turned into a handsome grin.

We finally made it to the shop after the peaceful yet chaotic walk. When we entered the store the employees where shocked, probably by our number. They were happy to find out we were all buying. While some of the guys chatted with the workers the girl behind the desk took our orders. Everyone had pretty basic tastes, ordering things like vanilla and strawberry. I can understand why though, they're pretty delicious flavors. Me and Luke payed for everyone before heading out of the shop. Emily, Remira and Becka were the first, running out the door, and of course yelling at the top of their lungs like the usual do, earning some pretty odd stares. 

We all agreed to head to the near by park, the one where Gale and I hung out. Unlike last time our ice cream was almost finished by the time we got there. Emily, Lillian, and Remira filled the nearest bench, while everyone else sat in the grass. 

"You have a little som-... here let me get it." Liam said closing the distance between us before I could even raise a hand to wipe my face. He locked our lips, completely taking me in his control. He bit and licked my lips, cleaning the remaining treat from my face. I caught a glance at some of our friends staring our way looking a bit uncomfortable, which made me feel a little self conscious. Remira on the other hand seemed like she was trying to contain a nose bleed. I'm going to pretend I don't know why though.

"Sheesh, get a room you two, you're making everyone uncomfortable and jealous." Cortney teased. Liam broke our kiss with a breathy laugh and grin.

When we all finished our ice cream we chatted for awhile. Everyone had so many stories and experiences it left a lot to be talked about.

"Anyone up for a little soccer?" Gale asked lifting a soccer ball from his side. I hadn't even noticed he brought it with him.

"Sure I'm down." Liam said, with everyone other than Lillian agreeing.

"I'll just sit here and watch, I'm not much of a sports person." She informed, pulling out her phone.

"Alright, whatever suit yourself." Gale shrugged. We all stood from our positions heading towards the field.

"You're going to have to sit out Harvey." Collin announced. Everyone gave him a questioning look, including myself.

"You are far better than all of us, so it would be unfair to have you on any team." He explains. I had almost forgotten he was on Zeal's team for that one match. I felt a little sad being shelved, but I understood why he didn't want me playing.