Change...

So much has happened since the pandemic. For myself, I've allowed depression and silence to drown me in misery. I've become stuck and lost all motivation for the things I love. Even now this might seem to be a brief summary of what the past couple of months have felt like.

Everyday I see people walk back and forth on the street making use of their time and day or waisting it on mindless activities. Working. Working. Working. I wish I could've gotten a job before or after the orange zone. For now, I'll just trust the process. Laying here, now, in my bed, watching the snow fall outside my window, it's relaxing. It helps a drained mind like mine to think out reality. To redeem focus on what's important right now.

2020 is coming to an end and I can't figure out if I want to take the easy route or become a stripper. Would you rather work a part-time/9-5 or make more in a night than you would bu-weekly? It's a struggle just to struggle and soon we'll have to pull our own weight, if you aren't already doing so.

Manifest my friends say, manifest is what they do, maybe if I manifest just a little bit, than some of my goals will come true. Feeling mentally, physically and emotionally stuck like this makes me feel behind. I am not where I want to be in life, who is? Today I read a quote that said, "Your direction is more important than your speed." So I'm going to trust the process and focus on me. Say it with me, and take one day at a time.