𝟎𝟑𝟑

- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑. 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐩 𝐚 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲  𝐚 𝐧 𝐢 𝐦 𝐚 𝐥
» 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 «

it was around 2 or 3 am in the morning while i sat up balling my eyes out over a stupid guy, when i received a text.

of course it just happened to have been that guy, vinnie hacker.

"come outside?" i questioned out loud while reading over his texts.

i quickly slipped on a hoodie and some sweats, before i made my way toward the front door.

"what are you doing here" i asked as i opened the front door to face vinnie.

"look madison i'm so sorry i-" i quickly cut him off.

"no vinnie you're not fucking sorry, what you did and what you said was so fucked up!" i yelled a little too loud for my liking, while crossing my arms.

"if you would just let me speak then i could explain" he copied my actions and crossed his arms.

"go on then, 5 minutes" i tilted my head to the side while rolling my eyes.

"addison randomly came to my house and said if i didn't tell you i was sick and hook up with her then she'd leak all my stuff" he looked down but then back up.

"and what stuff does she have to leak of you?" i still didn't believe him.

"i um.. my number and-" i cut him off the second time.

"god vinnie just fucking save it, you are such a bad liar and you really had to try to think about it. you did what you did and now you regret it so you decided to make up some little story in hopes i would just fall right back into your arms again, and that's exactly what not going to happen" i said all of this quickly and slammed the door.

"madison! please i'm sorry!" i heard him yell on the other side of the door.

"shut up, before you wake everyone" i groaned as i opened the door a crack.

before i could fully shut it again this time the door forcefully opened knocking me over.

"why can't you ever just listen? i said i was sorry isn't that good enough for you?! you little skank!" he yelled in my face as he grabbed my neck.

"nothing's ever good enough for daddy's little princess, i'm so sick of faking like i really liked you and cared for you!" he once again continued with his yelling but this time pulled me off the ground.

"w-what the fuck does that mean?!" i yelled back at him as his hand unwrapped from my neck.

"god you're so stupid! it was fake! the entire relationship, me and addison are really together! we were just using you! but you never fucking listen!" he said causing my eyes to tear up again.

"get the fuck out!" i started pushing him and hitting him, the anger and sadness taking over me.

"i fucking hate you!" i screamed in his face.

"i hate you! i hate you! i hate you!" i kept repeating as i saw a smirk craw across his face.

before i had the chance to try and push him again someone wrapped their arms around me and pulled me away.

before i could see who it was i saw josh and jaden escort vinnie out of the house.

i didn't even care who was holding me right now but i really needed someone.

i quickly turned around and hugged the person as tight as i could while i let all my sobs out.

"shhh" he gently hushed me while running a hand up and down my back calmly.

then i knew who it was, the one who was always there for me when i am sad.

bryce micheal hall.

𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧;
hey guys i'm so sorry it's been a whole month since i've updated! i have just been trying to get better grades right now but it's finally christmas break, so expect lots of updates if i have time! i most likely will have time!! i'm trying my best to make it good and as quick as i can, but it would really help if you had any ideas for this story since it's been awhile since i've wrote so i kinda have writers block!! :) love you all <3

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)