𝟎𝟏𝟗

- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗. 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐢

𝐩 𝐚 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 𝐚 𝐧 𝐢 𝐦 𝐚 𝐥
» 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 «

-ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ-

i sighed seeing paparazzi walking towards me.

"hey madison, how are you?" his voice felt familiar from videos and from the last time he saw me.

"i'm good, thanks" i gave a slight smile and kept walking.

"so what's on the schedule for today? anything special?" he continued with the questions.

"i'm just meeting up with one of my close friends larry, we've been planning to do a collab" i said hoping that larry would save me from the paparazzi.

"nice stuff. so what's going on with you and bryce hall?" i knew this question was gonna come.

"uh nothing, i don't really like to speak about it" i sighed giving the man a slight glance.

"i understand but we're you guys ever gonna be something more than friends?" he asked.

"no, we were just going out. as friends. he didn't show up, it's whatever i don't care" i lied about the last part.

"okay well-" he was going to continue but before he could i saw larry show up with his car.

"let's go bitch, nice seeing you pap but this pretty lady has to go!" larry declared while opening the passenger door for me quickly.

"thank you for your time madison" the paparazzi guy said while i was getting in the car.

"of course!" i gave him a little smile to be kind.

-ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ-

"we got invited to the hype house party tonight!" larray came in his room, smiling.

"great.." i groaned and rolled my eyes.

"it'll be fun, maybe you can toy with one of the boys to get your mind off-" i stopped him.

"absolutely not, but i'll go for you" i stood up from his bed.

i smirked "but you have to buy me a outfit or i won't go".

i saw him roll his eyes before agreeing "fine" he sighed.

"great!" i jumped into his arms.

𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧;
so uhh.. do y'all like the paparazzi in these or no? i'm working on the next chapter rn

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)