"I love you Papa!"

You guys are killing me with these comments i swear😭🔪

From now on You're gonna call Ukai Papa.4

And who said that was Tobio?

My mans Tobias is good enough!

#JusticeforTobias!
_________________________________________
"alright samu, we'll tell you what we know but you gotta keep it from Tsumu" Hitoshi said.

"Why?"

"Are we really discussin' this? Atsumu's an idiot why else" Aran scoffed

"True. But he'd act mature cuz it's a serious thing" Osamu protested.

"And what if he tells Rintarou" Hitoshi fret.

Ah Rintaro, their youngest brother. A child of few words.

He didn't talk much and socialize with kids his age but anyone who saw Rintarou would know he had the biggest crush on (Y/n).

He didn't speak much at the dining table so it caught his family by surprise when he said "I'm gonna marry (Y/n) when i get bigger. " with a straight face and went back to eating Immediately.

"It's not like she's dead.." Samu started "she's just.. i don't know... Shouldn't we ask pop?" Osamu asked.

"Don't you think we tried?" Aran sighed "He's so darn evasive"

"Go to bed samu.. we can talk in the mornin'" Aran pat his brother's shoulder "don't act suspicious"

"Alright" Osamu nodded leaving the room.

He was having an internal debate on whether he should go against his older brothers and tell his twin.
_________________________________________

"Koushi!" (Y/n) called walking into the room. "Teach me magic!" She ordered making Kenma perk up from the floor in the corner.

Kenma was always asleep and if he wasn't doing that he'd be getting hit on by Kuroo or eating. He was pretty good at magic but didn't do it often because he was lazy.

"Magic?" Koushi repeated giving Akaashi a confused look.

"The Princess insisted she wanted to spend time with you" Akaashi chuckled.

"(Y/n) wants to spend time with me?" Koushi gushed

"Yup~" she smiled giving him a hug as he scooped her up showering her with little kisses.

Kenma sat in the corner of the room cringing at the exchange. That should be me.

"Okay you can stay with me but. I do have to entertain guests so i can't teach you magic today" he smiled.

"I can watch her if yo-" Kenma started

"No. Not necessary." Koushi interrupted. Kenma frowned.

"Well let's go (Y/n)" Koushi grinned walking out the door "The young ladies from all around came to greet us"

"Why did they come greet us?"

"It's custom for the dukal families to greet the Royal family" Koushi explained while she just blinked, not getting a word he just said

"Indeed." (Y/n) mumbled trying to sound smart.

Koushi looked at her and chuckled.

They went through the back door and into the garden to see different ladies of all shapes and sizes mingling under the trees, on the table and the younger ones playing together.