Heartslabyul Epilogue 5 - Blood On The Queen's Walls (Part 2)

***^School Infirmary^***

Day and Time: Monday. 2:23 P.M.

*A few hours later*

"Geez...I actually never knew that a our usual and trouble making situation back at home would likely this happened in this odd school." A boyish voice answered which it sounded like a little kid.

"Well that aside for now...it's more like this was it's first experience. That's all." Lynette answered as she turned around to the little boy who spoke to her.

"Right, Lenny?" She answered as she looked at the small boy who has a black cat features on his face and body, but it looked like a dark kind despite being a cute boy. He has Light Purple to Dark purple hair, and has lavender cat eyes and wear black and white headphones, he wears an oversize black and white cat hoodie and wears black gloves.He also wears dark blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers. He went towards Lynette from behind as they watch a few doctors from Crystalsle Village checking on on the victim's body which the pink-haired girl found in the murder scene earlier.

"*sighs* Drama and nightmares always comes at the worse moment...right Lynn?" Lenny asked as he looked at Lynette's face who wasn't very happy about what had happened.

...

"...I can't believe this...either as well..."
__________________

*Flashback: A few minutes after the body has been found*

It only took a few minutes after Master Wiz called SIDC back from Crystalsle Immediately. After a few hours, the workers there rushed to the scene to find the victim's lifeless body lying the floor while Lynette along with her two willow foxes stepped aside and let them handle the lifeless body after it was being discovered.

Soon after that, the lifeless body from the missing victim last night has been handle by SIDC doctors, Lynette along with Layla and Miko watched as the body was taken to the school infirmiry, but the young girl knew that the body she found earlier wasn't the only one being hidden in the crime scene that she investigated earlier.

"Layla, Miko." She answered as she watched the workers carrying the body to the school infirmiry, which the twins foxes heard her.

"Yes Milady?" They answered as they bowed their heads down to her like two servants serving a real queen.

"Make sure that the both of you search every corner and inch of every room in the dorm, inside of the dorm and outside of the dorm, their might be other hidden bodies of the missing vicitms there too besides that one. And do not fail me either as well and also if there's something wrong during your search, let me know immediately. Got it?" She commaned after she turned to the two as the twins nodded with full honestly as they telaported back inside the dorm while Lynette decided to check the body, which it was in the school infirmiry.

*Flashback Ended*
________________

It wasn't before long as silence was filled up the hallways of the school. Not a single word from Lynette and Lenny was being spoke.

The silence didn't last long until-

"Lynette!" A voice screamed as the girl and Lenny noticed a group of boys coming to them. It was Ace, Grim and the others. They had heard about the lifeless body of their dorm mate has been found during the investigation, after finding out about the body, they couldn't helped but find Lynette and needed an explanation about it, the girl noticed that Riddle was with them as well and must have regained his consciousness after fainting a while ago and they were all wearing their school uniforms too. It looks like looks they didn't take the news very lightly about this too.