Heartslabyul Epilogue 10- It's More Than Just Your Head (Final)

*Meanwhile, in the further parts of the dark hallways of the school*

It didn't take long for Grim to find out that Lynette and her friends were gone in the Ramshackle Dorm, well he was currently unaware that her friends were secretly in the secret basement and Lynette was presently on an expedition to take that god damn spirit, that was haunting the heartslabyul dormitory ever since day one of the school weeks, gone for good.

What's even worse for the SIDC team? Because that god damn, grey s**ty, raccoon woke up the Adeuce combo along with Riddle, Cater, and Trey by calling them by using Lynette's cellphone, which was located nearby at the lamp desk, and it was beside her bed.

All five members of heartslabyul has quickly got the message and immediately left the vacant dorms, unaware that leaving the vacant dorms in the library in the middle of the night, means trouble.
________________

*Meanwhile, back with Lynette, located on the second floor of the heartslabyul dormitory*

After receiving Lenny's statement, Lynette was undoubtedly panicking right afterward, she didn't expect this to happen, well mostly in the mission most honorably! And nothing is soothing her down as well.

After heading up to the next floor of the dormitory, she hides in the shadows nearby and was still panicking though, the pink-haired girl didn't know what to do now, something like this would happen, which Lynette has to hide if she sees somebody she knows or not nearby, but this situation is a complete opposite than what she had handled before though.

And right now, since this isn't comparing to her basic avoidances now, she's in actual trouble now.

Just calm down Lynette, pull yourself together. As long they don't step a foot in here, then everything will be alright now. But I hope so...

The pink-haired girl decided to continue the mission, even if her friends are now wide awake from their shuteye, she hoped that they won't find her inside of the Heartslabyul dormitory for now then.

She soon takes out her walkie-talkie and gave an order to Lenny and her friends.

"Just make sure they don't enter the dormitory, I can still proceed with the mission. Just try to stop them from looking for me and entering the dorm, okay?" Lynette ordered as she catches her breathe which Lenny nodded and just stopped panicking.

"Alright, Esther can take control of your communication of the mission, for now, big sis and I will try to stop them from entering the dorm okay?" Lenny answered as Lynette nodded at his response.

"Okay, I will and good luck." Lynette as she proceeded onwards to with the mission in her hands.

Undenialble, she was soon met by a certain surprise waiting for her after taking another step of the staircase... 

"Hehe... Surprised~"

"?!"
____________________

*Meanwhile, back at the dark hallways, a bit far the hall of mirrors*

It didn't take before long when Lenny and Sylvie teleported to the second floor building of the school, the twin siblings started running until they had heard sounds foot steps of running, which they knew they had found them.

"Hurry up you guys! My henchmen is in real danger if we don't hurry up!" Grim's voice echoed loudly in the halls of the school.

"Yeah we get that you dumbass! That spirit will get to he if we don't hurry up-" Ace's voice answered until he got interrupted.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sylvie answered as she and Lenny took a step in front of their pathway.

"Ah! You guys!" Cater yelled.