Episode 2-23 Strategic Stampede!

*Location: Ramshackle Dorm*

After Lynette quickly got ready for today's plans, including 'important' plans for today's tournament, she then rejoin with Jack and Grim who are waiting for her downstairs in the lounge area.

Before she left her wardrobe, she send a quick message to her mentor before leaving the bedroom.

(^This is what she's wearing^)

"Sorry I'm late guys! I think I need a clean-up on my whole wardrobe if there's time for it!" The pinkette-haired girl stated as she rushed down the stairs with her light blue sweater dress which it looks similar to her usual teal blue Chinese dress.

To pair it, she wore dark blue shorts which they are visible, a pair black long socks that covers her whole legs, then finish it with a pair of dark brown sneakers.

"There's no need for that, and come on. Let's get moving." Jack answered as the three left the dorm with the trio ghosts of the dorm bid them farewell.
_____________________________

*Location: Side Street - Festival*

The day has finally arrived, it was the day of the tournament. The side streets was now full of people. Lynette looked around the crowd she's looking, for some time she's always seen people from the place where she lived but this time it's different.

I've never seen different people like them before... Even if they are magical or non-magical... This is awesome.

Let's just say that she's amazed with this experience ever since her home-schooling issue.

"Ah!! Look, Lynn! There're so many stalls selling food! Churros, fried cakes... And there's smocked chicken, too!" Grim shouted happily as he pointed his small paw at a few food stands, who are now cooking treats for the incoming guests arriving.

"Yeah, those look delicious." The young female half-myth stated after seeing the food cooking as the marvelous smell of the treats filled the air.

"I wasn't chosen for the team in the end..." Ace sighed in defeat with a readable expression for the pink-haired girl.to read.

"Same here..." Deuce sighed alongside with him.

"Oh come on now you guys. There's always next time, but you both better try harder to impress Riddle if there's a possible chance." Lynette answered as she tried to encourage her friends to regain their energy for today's tournament.

"You're right Lynn. But we have an important task to do today. Let's be alert." Deuce stated.

"Guess you're right. Let's do our best on that, I guess." Ace mentioned as he stretches both of his arms.

"Alright then, let's get moving to the stadium now." Lynette answered as the duo nodded.

"What's a takoyaki? I wanna try some!" Grim shouted after seeing a young girl getting her snack, which is takoyaki.