Feret- (no idea. just cry. now.)

So. I guess it will be in a way a combi from 2 plots? Hehe well Im late sorry.

They won. Schlatt is no more alive. Fundy smiles and looks to Eret. Eret is standing there in the front like some other. Listening to Tubbos speech. Cheering and smiling. Yes, they won. Finally an unnecessary war is over. Finally peace.

Fundys attention turns back to Tubbo. Focusing on him.

Tubbo ended his speech. Everyone was happy and they slowly started to tear down what was left from the festivale.

"So what was that traitor thing about?"

"Oh no there was a traitor."

"What?!"

"Theyve lost their fucking chance havent they?"

"Yea"

"No they havent its just not time..."

Answered Dream. Turning around and running a bit away.

The other started to laugh. Joking about George being the traitor. He afked. Missed his chance. Felt asleep, when Dream needed him the most Slowly a small group forming, Fundy deciding to join in the talk. Eret and Niki joined too but wandered off after a while.

"No you guys listen to me! I did not spend weeks planning this revolution, giving you guys gear for you guys to go in and replace one tyrant with an other. Dont you see whats happening in here?! Dont you see history repeats itself? Do you think Schlatt was the cause of your problem?! No it was gouvernement! How are we corrupt?"

"Wait."

"what the fuck are you saying?"

"Are you against gouvernement?"

.

"Its fucking Technoblade! he just killed Tubbo!"

"Wait where is Wilbur?!"

"Does anyone know where Wilbur is?"

"Where is he?"

"Are we not talking about Phil being on the server?" Fundy says. The other nod and discuss again

"Wait is Wilbur at spawn?"

They continue to discuss. and suddenly Eret and Niki start to scream. Explosions are heard. Everyone runs. Fundy gets thrown away by the air, making his head crash with a streetlight. Blood. Screams. Cries. And a long beeeeep in his ears.

Dust is flying around pieces of destroyed buildings hitting him. Blood running down his face.

Fundy coughs.

"Tubbo?!"

Tommy screams his friends name from a distant. An answer is heard.

"Tommy!"

The fox boy stands up under pain. Slowly he walks to the two voices.

The nearer he gets the more he can see the destruction. His father wasnt lying about the amount. His father. Where is he? Where is Eret?

He continues and sees his uncle. Then his head turns to where the podium was..

Two men stand there.

One holding a sword. Wilburs sword.

The other smiling.

His father and grandfather. With horror in his eyes he watches how his father talks to his grandpa. The look on his grandpas face is like he is in pain. But why?

Wilbur smile grows brighter when Phil takes a step forward. The sword in his shaking hand. And before Fundy knows it, its through his fathers body. Splitting the heart of his father in two.

Fundys heart breaks. He screams. Tears falling down his cheek. He is an orphan. His father
Eret- Thats what Fundy needs. Eret. His boyfriend.

His eyes scan the field. There somewhere in the distance is Dream with his friends. Watching it. Probably laughing. He doesnt care. Fundy starts to run. Climb down and up. moving broken pieces screaming Erets name, not getting an answer. Then his eyes see the lake. He runs to eat. Something dark is in it...

Eret.

The sunglasses are nowhere seen. Probably down there, on the ground. Doesnt matter.

White eyes starring up. Into the sun. The mouth open, a silent scream in a way..

Cold. Dead.

Fundy is alone

"What have you done?"

"I- You-"

"Wilbur... you are horrible."

Wilbur turns his head. Next to him are Niki and Eret. Both starring down onto what was once their home.

"I didnt intended to-"

"Its to late."

"I how do I fix this."

Wilbur stares down onto his son. His son who dragged the dead body from his lover out. Curled up on it. Crying, screaming.

"You cant. Its done."

"No! It- There has to be a way. I-"

"Wilbur. Its over. We cant do anything anymore."

Niki says. In her soft voice.

Wilbur looks at her.

"Dont say that! There is a way! I know it.... but I have to Figur-"

"Cut it. We dont change the past."

Eret says. Niki smiles sad.

"My family is calling for me.... it was a pleasure to meet you. both. Good bye. We will maybe meet again."

Wilbur looks to Niki. Seeing her smile a him and slowly fading away.

"Why- Niki!"

"She has no one to be here anymore."

"But Eret... why are we-"

"For me its Fundy. For you. I dont know. You have to find out."

"What do you mea-"

"We help who we hurt to live a life without us."

The white eyed man smiles sad. His eyes not leaving his. ex.

"I cant help you Wilbur. I wish you good luck. May our paths cross again."

And with that Eret walked away from the other. Slowly nearing the fox.

"Eret- Please. I you. promised me... That you wont die before me. You said you would... together. You promised! Eret you stupid idiot dont betray me again!"

Fundys eyes are filled with hurt. Lose. He cant have lost him.

"You! I thought Wilbur and you left me... both. What do I have left?! What is my reason for life now?"

Erets heart breaks. Carefully he hugs him from behind. Whsipering sweet little things into the others ear. Making him remember their times

The fox cries more. The memorise flowing back. Sucking him in. Reminding him what he lost.

For a moment it felt like Eret kissed his neck, like he would always. For a moment he felt a hand on his cheek whipping tears away.

For a moment he felt like Eret is with him.

But he isnt.

He is dead.