Dreambur- Dogbur Part 3

Im trying to finish this coz i have 2 other long Os somewhere.

And if you want something to laugh go to the reviews on google maps to the grand canyon.

techno is half pig so yea.

They both starred at the letter.

They have two days to fix Wilbur or else they can explain his brothers why their smaller bro is currently a dog. Tommy was already panicking.

"If they find that out they will never let us stay here and they will drag us back to their kingdom and everything was-"

"Tommy! Its going to be okay. Do you know what happend?"

"He made an awkward potion and put spruce wood into it and then it went dark brown with a bit white. And then I went out. It smelt pretty bad."

Dreams head turns to Wilbur who is currently starring at the floor.

"And you drunk it. Right?"

"What no! Wilbur told us he wouldnt drink it. Probably it was just the smoke or-"

"You drunk it right?"

The dog nods.

"Wilbur! You promised me you wouldnt and no-"

"Tommy! Go get milk if you want to be useful!"

The blonde boy runs out.

"What stupid things are you doing huh? Just brew strength potions would have been better."

His hand slowly pets the others head. Then he takes an old book out of his chests.

"Probably we'll find a solution Or we tell your brothers that you are on a business trip."

"Wont work. Techno will notice Wil within seconds. He knows how we smell"

Tommy comes back carrying a bucket of milk.

Dream sighs.

"Maybe we can ask someone to help"

"And who? No one has an idea to fix that!"

"Did you just called my brother a thing?"

"Dont put words into my mouth!"

A small whine from Wilbur makes them stop.

"Just... let me figure something out."

With a last glance to Wilbur, Tommy leaves.

The masked man sits down on the bed again burying his face in his hands. To cheer him up Wil snuggles his hand into his lap and rolls on his back asking for rubs. With a laugh the masked do it.

"You are not even a bit scared huh? How do you wanna explain this to your brothers? Especially when I cant hide you."

Wilbur doesnt answer and just enjoys the belly rubs. Thats how they stay for a while and then, while rubbing Wils belly, Dream starts to read through the book to find a way to turn the brit back.

Thats how they spent the first day. Sometimes taking a break to get a bit fresh air or an other book or because Wil suddenly started crying till they ate and drunk something. Within this day Dream found three different ways how to turn the british back and one which was stupid.

But now with new hope they went to bed. Wilbur letting Dream rub his belly till they both felt asleep.

The next morning they woke early. And also they started early. The first try was milk. Actually it sounds a bit stupid but if it was some sort of poison it should work, hopefully in a good way.