Enemies

"Oh look it's Shiraboobs!"

"Semi if you don't shut the fuck up I swear to god I will send you to heaven early"

————————————————————

*Bang!*

"SHIRABU KENJIRŌ, IF YOU DON'T WAKE YOUR GAY ASS UP AND GET READY I WILL SNAP YOUR PENCILS INTO QUARTERS!!!!"

I jump up into a sitting position out of fright and turn my head to see my sister standing in my doorway.

"MICHI WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!" I scream at her.

"Kenjiiiii, you promised to come with me to the new cafe todayyyyy!"

'Oh shit, yeah I did promise her that'

I groaned, standing up from my bed and walking to the door.

"At least fuck off so I can change!" I say before slamming the door in the face earning a Yelp from my sister.

I completely forgot I told her I would go with her to the new cafe down town. What's its name again 'Mitsuki cafe' or some shit, I don't know and frankly, I don't care. Michiya was to pussy to go by herself, despite being 14. I walk to the closet to find some suitable clothes to wear out. If I was just chilling at home I probably would've just worn some sweats and a jumper but it's not like I can wear that out.

I pick out a green jumper with white stripes on it and decide to tuck it into some jeans. I cuff the jeans because I'm gæ and slide on some shoes, I grab my stuff and walk down stairs, meeting my sister at the door.

My outfit:

"Oi, shithead, where's Ryo?" I ask Michi

"Still getting ready." Michiya responds sounding annoyed.