Prolouge

It was one of those days where people go corrupt and started killing for money. Money there and money that, they might have wished for whatever they touch turns to gold. People are started praying for the Gods, oh dear for know how long. The kings of their kingdoms just did nothing but kill more innocent lives. They bring themselves deep down in the darkness.

"Oh no, but is there any solution for that?"

Why of course there is, but their saviour did the same thing. They brought death for those evil men as they brought their soul down in hell. They were killed one by one until the only killers that are left are the two kings and their believers/disciples. The kings manage to kill them with a sword gifted by heavens that they stole from the Holy Temple.

"That's sad!"

It is, dear. But rumours have said that they were signs that the Grim Reaper would be reborn much stronger than ever.

"What happened to the two kings?"

They pretty much died of old age with regrets. Along with their believers, they are all going to be reincarnated but with a special attraction.

"Is there going to be a love story?"

Maybe, maybe not. Who knows?

"I don't know about the sound of that..."

Oh dear, do not fret, well maybe do, but she'll handle them very well.

"Wait, she?"

The lady smiles them and said, "it's only just the beginning of everything dear. Why don't you sit tight and relax and let this story flow."

_______________________

Some info for this story:

•This book is would be a bit different from the first one. But there were still going to be connections to the first and second book.

•There would be two kingdoms and one nation. Lireneo the kingdom of Techno and Grantland the Kingdom of Dream. Avalon is the nation.

•Tommy and Tubbo would be a bit older bit would still have a platonic relationship

•other YouTubers may not be included and there would be other YouTubers that may not be playing Minecraft that would be feature in.

Their Grim Reaper, The Embodiment of Death [Discontinued]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara