I Told You I Would Come Back (Wesley)

“I Told You I Would Come Back.”

depression |diˈpreSHən|

noun

Severe despondency and dejection, typically felt over a period of time and accompanied by feelings of hopelessness and inadequacy.

Depression. That’s what I’m feeling, nothing but sadness since he left. He was my everything, and without him here right now, I’m lost.

I breathed in deeply before continuing to walk up the stairs into our bedroom. The sheets were still crumpled up from my non-existing sleep last night, and I wasn’t in the mood to make the bed, I mean, what’s the point of making the bed if your just going to just mess it up again? I went over to my stand where my phone was charging and unplugged it, scrolling through my messages. One message caught my attention:

From: Wes♥

To: Felicia

Hey baby♥ I miss u so much, and I can’t wait for this dang tour to be over, just so I can hold u in my arms again, and see ur beautiful face when I wake up. Ur seriously the light of my day. I love u forever and always lovebug.

-Wesley♥♥

I plastered a smile on my face and giggled, gosh, I miss him so much. I quickly sent him a text back before shuffling through my closet to find something to wear, I decided on black skinny jeans, a sports bra, and Wesley’s hoodie. I threw my hair into a side ponytail before running back down the steps into the kitchen.

I grabbed the rice and poured it into some boiling water, along with cooking some chicken and a spicy sauce. I chuckled as I remembered the first time I made this for Wesley.

-Flashback-

“What are you making me?” Wesley asked me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. I giggled and continued to cook the food.

“Come on, you can’t just not tell me!” he whined. That made me burst out into a fit of laughter, he was acting like a little girl that didn’t get the Barbie she wanted.

“What do I get if I tell you?” I whispered in his ear. I felt him smile and turned and looked me straight in the eye.

“If you tell me, I’ll give you a great big kiss. Promise.” He used his arms to exaggerate how big he would kiss me.

“Okay, it’s chicken and rice babe,” I said laughing, “Now, I do believe you owe me a kiss.” He turned and gave me a long meaningful kiss, it was almost too long, because we almost burnt the food.

-Back to Reality-

 *Crash*

I jumped and the sudden loudness in our quiet apartment, my face turned as white as a ghost when I heard footsteps in the house.

‘Oh my god. There is someone in the house.’ I thought to myself.

‘Don’t just stand there. Run!’ I quietly creeped towards the patio door, not wanting to be noticed. I heard the footsteps become louder, before I knew it I was running for the door. I grabbed for the handle before someone grabbed me around the waist.

“You shouldn’t be alone should you?” I heard a low voice say, I was hoping it was Wesley coming and scaring me, I guess not.

‘On the count of three you will turn your head and look at who it is. One, two, three!’ I turned my head towards the person that was holding me, Drew.

“Drew! Put me down now! You scared the living daylights out of me!” I screamed at him. He dropped me onto the floor, but eventually I just went in to give him a hug. I backed away so I was face to face with Drew, asking him why he was here two weeks earlier than he was supposed to be. He plastered his famous smirk on his face, staring at something behind me. My curiosity got the best of me, I looked at what was so interesting behind me.

“Wesley!” I yelled, running to give him a hug. He smiled and gave me a quick kiss before setting me down.

“Felicia, I’ve missed you so much!” He exclaimed, I couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. I can’t believe it.

“Why are you here two weeks early though? I’m glad and all, but I just want to know why.” I said, still smiling at Wesley’s grinning figure.

“Remember the time I told you I would come back for you?” I nodded, “Well, I told you I would come back.” He said lastly before engulfing me into a hug again.

Hope you like it, Felicia! :)