Chapter Seventeen

The alarm starts going off way too early and I groan as I sit up and try to wake up and also try to wake up Jacob.

"Good morning love. It's time to get up and get ready to leave." I say as I start rubbing his back and kissing his face.

"Mmm, can't we just stay here and cuddle."

"Babe, although that sounds wonderful. You have a big event to get to so we need to get moving."

"Okay, I'm getting up."

"He pulls himself up as I head into the kitchen to start the coffee pot. After a few minutes Brad comes in.

"Morning Jess, why do I let him do this to me?" He says as he sits down at the island.

"Because you are his best friend and you would do anything for him." I smile as I hand him a cup of coffee, and head back to the bedroom to get ready. As I walk in with our coffees, he is headed out of the bathroom in just a towel. Water glistening off his chest. He is just so sexy. I head into the show and step in. After I finish washing I head back into the bedroom to get dressed and he is already dressed waiting for me.

"I'll see you downstairs, doll." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and headed down. I finished getting dressed and headed down myself. Everyone was already downstairs waiting for me. We all grabbed the rest of our bags and got into the truck and headed on our way. It had been several hours and I felt Jacob kiss me to wake me up. We had stopped for lunch and to scratch our legs. Once we had finished our meal, fueled up the truck, we headed back on the road. Five or six hours later we arrived at our destination. We headed into the hotel to check in. We then head to our rooms to rest. We all decided to meet around seven thirty for dinner. We head into our room and set our stuff down. I head into the bathroom and see the big tub.

"Hey babe, I think I'm going to take a bath to soothe my aching legs. They are so stiff from the ride."

I fill up the tub and add some bubble bath to it. I strip down and climb in. Jacob soon comes in.

"Mind if I join you?"

"I was hoping you would ask." I smiled and sat forward as he took off his clothes and slid in behind me. I leaned back into his chest. We sat in silence for a moment. As I laid back on his chest and he rubbed my shoulders and down my arms. A quiet moan escapes my lips. He brings his hands up to stroke my breast and tweaks each nipple I feel my core heat up as another moan escapes my lips. I turn my head as he leans down to kiss my lips as his tongue slides between my lips and our tongues fight for dominance. I let him win as one of his hands slides down to my aching nub as he puts pressure with his thumb circling. He then inserts two fingers in and starts thrusting in and out.

"Mmm, that feels so good. Yes, right there."

He kisses and bites my shoulder as I feel that familiar tightening in my stomach.

"Aggh, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop!"

He puts more pressure to my clit as he massages my breast.

"That's it baby, let it go."

Soon after I release and my legs are shaking. He lets me calm down then gets out to get two towels and dries us off. He carries me to the bed and lays me down and climbs between my legs. I quickly roll him over and straddle him.

"Taking control, huh?"
"Yes!"

I start grinding my wet core along his hardened length. I am starting to feel that build up again, and I sit up and grab his length.

"Babe, we need the condom."

"No, I am on the pill. I need you now." I say as I slowly slide down his cock. I slowly stretch around him and growls.

"Aggh, you feel so good. Always so tight. No more barriers. This is so much better."

"Oh, yes!"

I slowly start to move up and down as he grabs my hips and helps guide me. I start moving faster as he bucks his hips on rhythm with me. I scratch down his chest which spurs him on. He takes one hand and places his thumb on my clit and starts rubbing. I start to explode.

"I'm gonna cum! Cum with me doll!"

"Oh, yes! I'm there!"

We both cum together and I fall on his chest and we both fight for breath.

"I love you so damn much." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too."

We calm down for a bit and it's soon time to meet the others so we get showered and head down to meet them. We all head to the restaurant in the hotel and sit and talk. We decide to head to a country bar for a few hours, and then head home. We grab a table and sit down. A slow song comes on and he asks me to dance.

{Done

the first time I saw you, done

Like the first dance was through, I was done

That one kiss, I knew

There was nothing I wouldn't do

Just to give you

That house on a hill with a four-plank around it

Every last breath 'til the last star is counted

Just say the word girl, paint me, your perfect

I won't quit 'til the good lord says my work is done

Like a faded out song on the radio, done

Like the cowboy gets the girl when the credits roll

I'll give you a lifetime of days in the sun

Whatever you need and you want I won't stop 'til it's done

Done

All the hell I was raising, done

All the careless heartbreaking, done

For the chance that you'll taken

I spend my nights praying

And all my days chasing

That house on a hill with a four-plank around it

Every last breath....

"From the first time I saw you I was done. There will never be another. I just want you to know that. I am yours, and only yours." Jacob says.

"And I am yours."

He leans in and kisses me like it's the last kiss ever. The song soon ends and we head back to the table.

"You two are so cute together." Crystal says with a smile.

"Thanks, Crystal." I say as I blush. We stay for a little while longer and then head to our rooms and crawl into bed and fall asleep.