𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀༄ ᵉᵖ.1.2-2.1

Start from the beginning

"Yes, why? what's wrong with that?"

"You didn't even get close to the curse and it was already defeated....you must be a very strong shaman"

"What's a shaman?"
He comically looked dumbfounded and processed what you said. (Remember, y/n is clueless about it)

"You-......how do you not know?"
You just shrugged.
He began explaining everything to you.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

It didn't take long before he finished explaining, just as yuuji and the blindfolded man finished their fighting, with yuuji passed out.

Blindfolded man turned around to face you and the black haired boy.

"Hey fushiguro what should we do with him and the girl beside you?"

"even if he's a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand itadori be executed, however....I don't want to let him to die"

"Your personal feelings?"

"Yes. Please do something about this"

"Now it's a request from a precious student. Leave it to me! Now then...what about the girl?"

"She has greater cursed energy than me despite not knowing about curses"

"Oh? Do you want her to study there then?"

"Yes"

"What's your name?"

"L/n y/n"

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

[Tokyo metropolitan jujutsu technical high school]

The Blindfolded man introduced himself as Gojo Satoru and he would be your sensei. Gojo-sensei and yuuji began talking while walking towards the jujutsu school with you looking around the scenery. You wanted to just telepeort there but you also want to see the way so you wont get lost.

You snapped out of your thoughts and heard Gojo-sensei talking

"..anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal."

"The principal?"

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out. Except l/n-san of course"

"Huh!? And what then!? Immediate execution!?"
You got alarmed at his words but then sukuna popped out

"What? So you're not the boss? Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless" said sukuna, his mouth on yuuji's cheeks. Yuuji slapped his hand to his cheeks to prevent sukuna from speaking.

"Sorry, sensei, he pops out sometimes"

"What an amusing body you have now"

Then another mouth popped out of yuuji's hand

"I owe you a favor, you know"

"Not again!"

"Once i make this brat's body my own, you'll be the the first one i kill! And i will make that woman over there my bride!" His hand pointing towards you, while you remain unshaken at his words.