"That's an understatement." He joked, smirking about that.

    You opened the text and saw that it was Kylo letting you know that he landed and would be home in about an hour, he needed to take care of a few things first before he got back to the apartment.

    You remembered his instructions for you. Kylo wanted you waiting on his bed for him, naked besides his chain around your neck, when he got home. After what happened the day before, the last thing you wanted to do was disappoint him.

    "Uh, Vic, I'm having a wonderful time here but you can head out soon." You said, quickly finishing your coffee at the thought of it. "Like, right now, actually." You corrected yourself.

    He frowned, furrowing his eyebrows. "Why? Is Kylo here?"

    You shook your head, standing up to take both of your plates to the sink to clean them up. "Not yet. But I need to get ready and I want to be alone when he gets here."

    "Hey, I wasn't done with that." Vicrul complained, standing up quickly so that he could reach over your shoulder and grab what was left of his piece of toast. "He'd want me to stay until he was here. The whole point is to make sure you aren't alone."

    "He's on his way." You told him over your shoulder, putting the leftover food in the trash before putting the cleared plates in the sink.

    "Then I'll wait with you until he gets here." Vicrul said, getting frustrated with you.

    "Look," You turned around to face him, just as frustrated as he was, "I want Kylo to fuck me right when he gets home and if you're here sitting in the living room and you're the first thing that he sees when he walks in, it's gonna ruin the moment, okay?" You admitted.

    Vicrul blinked a few times before starting to crack up, understanding now. "You could've just said that." He said, rolling his eyes. "I can wait in the hall right before he shows up or something."

    You sighed, realizing that he was right. You were just more nervous than usual to see him because of what happened while he was away. "Sorry." You mumbled, running a hand over your face.

    "Hey, it's okay." Vicrul frowned, pulling your hand away from your face so that you were forced to look at him. He held your wrist in his hand. "Kylo might be grumpy for a while but nothing's gonna change. If anything, he's just going to be more protective over you. If you let it get it to you, it's just gonna make it worse on him."

    Your eyebrows raised. It wasn't that you thought Vicrul was stupid...Well, maybe just a little...But you were surprised at how insightful he was being this morning. You wondered if he ever had the chance to think or talk like this outside of your conversations with him.

    "Thanks, Vic." You said to him sincerely and seeing that you were calm he let go off your wrist so that he could gently pat your shoulder.

    "As much as I would love to join, I'll back off so I don't interrupt anything." He told you with a smirk. You shrugged his hand off your shoulder at that but you also had a smirk on your face.

    You then went to your own apartment, Vicrul joining you, so that you could get ready for Kylo. You realized that you were trying hard to make sure you were doing everything right. It was like you two were going on a first date or something, not him just coming home to fuck you.

    You did your hair and make up in the way you knew he liked, he always gave you extra compliments when you did it like this. And you put on the perfume that you watched him make a face of approval at when he was going through your drawers during a time when he'd been bored while watching you get ready.