The Diamond Soul

Katelyn arrived at Phoenix Drop.
She got out of her ship along with her guards. She noticed 3 guards near her ship. A blonde one, a brown haired one and one with a blueish tone.

"Hey, you! Don't move! Who are you?!"

The blonde haired one stopped Katelyn.
Katelyn surprised, made a few steps forward and looked right into his eyes.

"My name's Katelyn. I'm a member of the Jury of Nine. My Lord, Zane, sent me here. I'm looking for Garroth. Do you know where he is?"

"Jury you said? Zane? The High Priest?!"

Garroth asked surprised. He knew it was about his brother. That's why he also lowered his guard.

"Yes. Zane, the High Priest of O'khasis. He wishes to speak with his brother, Garroth. That's why I'm here. I'm not here to fight any of you. "

Katelyn told her guards to back off a bit in order to show them, that she's really not planning on fighting them.

"I'm Garroth. Is something wrong with my brother, Lady Katelyn?"

Garroth threw away his sword and ran towards the blue haired woman.

"Lord Garroth, I wish to speak to you in private. No guards, just you and me. And I shall tell you everything I know."

Katelyn replied in a chill tone in order to calm down Garroth.
Garroth on the other hand, he asked for the other two guards to leave. And they obeyed of course.

"What's happening, Lady Katelyn?  What do you know?"

"Lord Garroth, I only know that Zane wishes to speak to you. I don't really know what he has in mind, but he surely wants to ask you something. Would you please follow me to O'khasis?"

Katelyn tried to smile a bit.

"O'khasis...? Me there...? It's been a long time since I've been there...
Please, let me think about it and I'll answer you tomorrow morning. "

Garroth would kill for his brother. But he rarely trusts strangers. How can he abandon his friends and his village like that after all.

"Mhm. I understand. Take your time. I'll be on my ship waiting for your answer by tomorrow morning. I'm not here to take you by force. I want you to know that. Have a nice day, Lord Garroth. "

Katelyn went back to her ship with her guards. She needed some rest. She was traveling the whole day.
Garroth ran to his house and started over thinking everything. All the memories he had with his brother. And now, they're enemies. Katelyn's offer was a really nice chance. But was it the right one? Should he abandon the village?

After some time, Garroth fell asleep.

"Ohh, what do we have here?~ Need some help, handsome man?~"

A mysterious woman appeared. Her voice wasn't familiar to Garroth.

"Who... Are you..? What do you want?!"

Garroth immediately drew his sword. He was ready to fight any moment.

"My name is Lillian~ I'm a member of the Jury of Nine. I came here to help you with your decision."

Katelyn happened to walk near Garroth's house. She saw Lillian leaving his house. That's where she got really mad. She was sure that Lillian was up to something.

"Lillian! Stay right there!"

Katelyn appeared right in front of Lillian.

"Oh my~ If this isn't Katelyn~ Have you been enjoying your  time here?"

Lillian looked right into Katelyn's eyes.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were busy with Janus? This place here, is under MY control. "

Katelyn started getting more aggressive towards her.

"Hmm. I'm done with him. Also, your order was to bring Garroth to Zane Asap, right? I think I should just report to Zane that you've been wasting time here instead of working.
Katelyn, don't get me wrong, you're a woman of great power. But I'm a woman of greater power. "

Lillian obviously wanted to get on Katelyn's nerves. That's what they always do. Get on each other's nerves.
After a short combat, Katelyn sighs.

"Next time you threaten me, I WON'T miss."

Katelyn said while walking away.

"Hahaha. I'll surely keep that in mind, dear. "

Lillian disappeared after their combat.
Janus was waiting for her.
When he noticed Lillian was missing, he was sure that things would get out of hand.

"Janus? I thought you would rest?"

Lillian got a bit surprised since she didn't expect to see anyone awake. She knew she had to act completely chill.

"Well, I would. But, I decided to have some kind of fun, ya know?"

Janus said as he was cleaning up his sword.

"I understand. Goodnight then, 'Monster'. "

Lillian turned her back and left. Calling him monster is something almost everyone's calling Janus. Not because they hate him, but because he can turn into one during battles.

"Heh... Rest well, Lillian."

Janus finished cleaning up his sword. It was finally time for him to rest as well. However, he was planning on getting up early, since he had a plan in his head.