Heels

Angel went to her desk then look at kim

A: we have a meeting today?
K: yeah. About the event coming up in 5 weeks.
A: ok.

Kim looked at angel.

K: why you sound so happy?
A: huh? Oh well we finished getting everything ready for the event and my stylish is getting merry today.
K: I see.

They smile and then went to the meeting everything was going well and angels dad was still at the hospital her mom was watching him. After the meeting angel was about to get out till the ceo stop her.

Ceo: angel after work can you get the dresses at your fathers company for the models coming in for the event?
A: huh? Sure I will.
Ceo: thank you.

She bow and walk out. As she was walking pass the other employees she heard one of them shout her name.

A: yes?
M: sorry can you get us 10 coffees 5 sugers and the other half no? Here's my card.
A: oh ok.

She walk away to taehyungs cafe.

A: I would like 10 coffees please half of them with sugar and the other half don't.
C: coming right up.

Chris say angel waited in the table.

Angel pov:
Am I your delivery girl?
End

She sigh and heard her buttom go off she went and grab them coffees.

A: thank you!

Taehyung saw snice he was the one making the coffees.

T: I thought she was in lunch break.
M: you think? I don't think so.

Micheal say and walk away taehyung looked at her. Angel went to the other teams.

A: here's your coffee.
M: thank you ms.lee.

He grab his card and the coffees angel sigh cause she was getting tired as she was about to walk away, one of the directors came to her.

M: angel!
A: yes mrs.min?
M: I would like you too make 100 copies of this.
A: oh ok!

She grab the paper and walk to the copy room downstairs, she then waited then she heard a knock she look up and it was ceos secretary.

K: hey ceo forgot he also has a list of what he wants you to get at your fathers model company here.
A: ooh ok.

She grab the list from mr.kim and look at it.

A: ah! So many. I'll have to ran late to the wedding.

She call one of the employees at her dads company.

A: hey I think I have to be late because I'm so busy with work..I don't know if I well make it. Okay thanks.

She hang up and grab the 100 copies of paper and carefully tie them and bring them up to the directors office people was looking at her.

Angels pov:
I am not a delivery girl..I am the one that plans things!
End

She got inside her office and place it on the table.

M: thank you sweetie.
A: no problem.

She bow and went to get water downstairs she was exhausted, she look at the list and it was..
-makeup
-heels
-dresses
-accessories
Angel sigh when she saw the list and saw sundown she look at the time.

A: the wedding started..
C: angel!

She look and it was mr.choi running towards her.

A: what is it?
C: can you get ceo to sgin this?
A: sure.
C: and bring it to me.
A: yes sir.

She went upstairs to the ceos office, he sgin the paper.

Ceo: you well get what I need for the event right?
A: I did get the list and i will make sure to go and drop them off.
Ceo: good.

Angel went to mr.chois office and give him the sigh paper and went back to her desk, kim look at her.

K: you okay?
A: yeah just tired.
K: the wedding.
A: yeah I'm late but I have something else to do after work.

Kim look at her in shock.

A: what?
K: your nose bleeding.

Shs touch and saw blood she ran to the bathroom and wipe it away.

Angel pov:
I'm working to hard...
End

After work angel went to her dads company to get what the list has, she loaded it in her car. It was getting dark.

A: I got this.

She went back and forth to get them and finally got them and then went back to the event building. Angel carry all of them in the building and got it all organized with the lights open. The dress, heels accessories and makeup.

A: *pant*pant* done.

Her eyes were getting blurry.

A: what...?

She touch her nose and saw more blood.

A: I...need to...go find the...bathroom..

She fell and fainted inside the event behind the stage.