"You should leave lying to your foul master. At least his words are more believable than the fabricated story you wish to spin." Onethea spoke, ignoring the heartbroken looks the others wore. Even Olórin, old and wise as he was, believed the servant.

The Mouth turned to the Elven Queen, prepared to taunt her personally, when his attention was caught by Aragorn. The heir rode forth until he was less than a foot away from the servant.

"And who is this?" The foul creature wondered. "Isildur's heir? It takes more to make a king than a broken Elvish blade."

His mocking was interrupted by Aragorn slicing his head off with the mentioned broken blade. All stared at the rolling head in shock.

"I guess that concludes negotiations." The dwarf voiced.

Aragorn, ignoring the joke, turned back to the Fellowship. "I do not believe it. I will not." He stated, determination clear in his eyes.

The next moment the gates groaned open again. Only this time, the free folk could see a massive enemy army riding out.

The group of negotiators rode back to their soldiers with Aragorn telling them to pull back.

Arriving to the army, they dismounted and released the horses. The Queen figured it would be better fighting on foot. There was no need for the horses to die unnecessarily. The only one who momentarily kept his horse was Aragorn, in order to inspire the troops. The Queen stayed silent for she had already said all she had to say.

"Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails. When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship. But it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down. But it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand. Men of the West!" 

The men cheered, hope and determination to succeed flaring in their hearts. The elves merely exchanged glances, yelling was not something they did in a fight.

Forey leaned towards his wife. "The new king does know how to provide a speech, don't you think?"

"Do you think he wrote it beforehand?" She asked in return and the two snickered.

Beside the Queen Gimli looked up at the elven prince.

"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with an elf." 

The enemy surrounded them.

"What about side by side with a friend?" Legolas questioned.

The dwarf smiled. "Aye, I could do that."

Onethea's lips quirked as she heard the two. Who would have thought the son of Thranduil, who probably hated dwarves almost more than anything else, and a dwarf, who hated elves in general, would become friends. The elleth could not wait to see Thranduil react to that news.

"I hope you're able to die side by side with elves, master dwarf, because it will most probably come to pass." Yinrí called over to Gimli. His only response was a blank look.

Aragorn nodded to the Queen and together the two stepped away from their forces. Their action attracted the Eye of Sauron. Onethea's lips formed a smirk. It was just as she predicted.

"For Frodo." Aragorn claimed and the two royals rushed towards the giant army.

Without hesitation the elves followed their Queen. Merry and Pippin ran after them and soon the soldiers followed.

Another battle began.

Onethea twirled her swords, cutting through the first lines. She killed orc after orc with no reluctance. On moments when her people cleared room she would switch to her bow, before returning to swords. Again she protected others as much as she could and Dainir guarded for her when there was need.