My crazy OC Lakka

Ok, so I have the girl with the scar through her eye in the works for an artistic do-over, but meanwhile, meet my crazy OC Lakka.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She's a Theelin from the Star Wars universe, and she's a character in my story Trident Squadron. (Btw, could someone plz check that out because I genuinely have no idea whether it's any good or not 😂 ). Her character is very much based off Jillian Holtzmann from Ghostbusters, she's a purely crazy and fun-loving kind of person. 

A/N I was going through some old posts and came across the early ones from this book. I would just like to say that yes, I am aware that this ain't the best; my art has improved quite a lot since I posted this (also I don't rlly draw in pencil anymore) and a lot of my characters are in for a do-over.

I'd also like to say that Trident squadron has been unpublished for now, I'm redoing/rewriting it to be Mission Log One, which isn't published as of yet but will be at some point (yes I'm being deliberately vague. I hate deadlines). Also for reference, I'm writing this authors note at the same time as I'm posting the second chapter with Larina Xar.

Random Doodles and OC'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें