Restrained (1.15)

So uhm, no comment on the chapter. I'm just really tired, and I need some sleep. But yknow what comes as a priority before sleep? Fanfics, so enjoy-

Btw, this chapter is just for plot, so it doesn't really have any cute moments or ship moments. Just for plotttttt

~~~~

Chained up.

Hands tied in cuffs, they were attached to chains on the wall, stretching your arms and hands as far as they would go. There was a metallic collar around your neck that tied to the wall, as well as the same on your legs. They had underestimated you at the beginning, but now they were overestimating you too much-

Do these idiots think I could actually break through half this shit-?

I'll take it as a compliment, I'm strong, but not this strong.

The majority of it was useless, that's what you concluded to. The cell you were put in was wide, and you wondered if you were put anywhere near Atsushi. You'd heard them taking him out of his cell earlier, when you had recently woken up to being chained up like this. However now you could only hope that he was alright, wherever he was.

Your injuries were patched up, much to your surprise. Bandaged up and stitched, they didn't feel half as bad as they did earlier, which only meant that you'd been on this ship for a while. There really wasn't much you could do about the chains, and you weren't about to make the same mistake to break through your stitches again.

Eventually, you heard the noise of footsteps approaching, hearing a cell door beside you shut with a firm bang. There were guards chastising someone in that cell, and with a grin, you only hoped that it was Atsushi.

Are they that certain we won't plan on something?

Maybe that's why they chained me up like this...

When the guards voices faded, you acted. "Atsushi?" You called out, voice loud enough to reach through the the bars at the door. Your loose h/c hair dangled on the sides of your face as you slouched forwards, curtesy to the chains.

"Y/n?!"

Hearing the were-tigers voice, you let out a sigh of relief. "Hey! Are you okay?" If you could communicate like this, there really might be a way the two of you could get out of here.

"Y-yeah! Are you?"

Giving a slight look to your bandages and chained up state, you bit your lip slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why'd they drag you out earlier?" If he got a good look of the outside of the cell, there'd be a slightly higher chance of getting out of this place.

"They... Y/n, we need to get out of here-" his voice was suddenly frantic, and you sighed when he didn't answer your question. "They... they're planning on using that gift from the train station, the kid that could drive people mad..." you narrowed your eyes at the thought. "They plan to break the doll and it'll affect everyone who the kid ever hurt!"

The child had razors dug all along their arm...

The realization hit you soon after, and with a tug at your chains, your mind raced. "Shoot, have they done it already? We have to warn someone... or we could steal the doll-"

"It's too late Y/n, t-they already ripped it up."

All you could think about was the destruction of the city, of Yokohama. No doubt it would drive people to insanity, just how would the Detective Agency handle this?! You needed to get out, but even if you did, what would you do-? You could repatch the doll, reversing the gift itself wasn't possible unless-