Chu (1.3)

This one includes the two of them, and as well as giving Chuya nicknames (I have so many you have no idea-).

Enjoy!

~~~

It was a cold morning.

Walking through the city streets, you clung to the scarf around your neck for dear life, chastising yourself for having forgotten a sweater or even a coat. It looked like it was about to pour, and with the frigid breeze sweeping through your bare arms, you could only glare at the clouds.

Stupid weather- stupid cold- stupid...

You felt a warm jacket placed on your shoulders, and with a relieved sigh, you nuzzled into the oversized jacket, tightening it around your body. Glancing behind you, you gave the boy behind you a smile.

"Hey Dazai-san."

Giving you a cheeky smile back, he walked alongside you. "Why didn't you bring a sweater Y/n? You look like you're about to freeze to death-" his tone was light and cheery, and he didn't look at all cold, despite being in only a shirt himself.

"Well..." you pursued your lips, scowling. "My alarm clock didn't ring, so now I'm late for school... on my way out, I didn't notice how cold it was, so..." you didn't have to finish to explain the predicament.

With a nod, Dazai continued to follow you through the streets. "Alright then, you can have my jacket for today, I'm off to the agency anyway." He still didn't seem cold much to your confusion, did he just have a tolerance against the cold? Or was he just cold blooded-

"No way! I'm gonna be at school all day, if you go out on a mission today, you're going to freeze to death!" You tugged the jacket off, standing on your tip toes to throw it back on him and cover his shoulders. The cold breeze hit your shoulders, but you suppressed the urge to shiver.

He looked amused but gave you a stubborn look back, knowing that he probably planned to give you the jacket back, you took a running start, ignoring the fact that you were practically carrying a binder in your hand. "See ya Dazai!" You said as you ran off, on your way to school.

I don't want him to freeze without his jacket...

Besides, running should get me there and warm in no time.

Running in your school uniform was not fun, your white t-shirt was fine, but the dark blue short skirt and knee high long socks were not comfortable. However you managed, speeding up your pace when you heard a familiar laugh from behind you.

"Y/n~!" You heard closely behind you, flinching when you felt a finger graze your shoulder. Glancing back you spotted Dazai almost directly behind you, easily keeping up with your pace.

I blame his long legs- that gives him an unfair advantage.

Scowling at how close he'd gotten, you turned back too quickly, tripping over your school shoes and falling to the ground. It wasn't that you were clumsy, but your normal black sneakers were much easier to move around than the shoes you were wearing now.

Landing on your back, you sat straight up, leaning both hands behind you as you groaned. You were definitely late for school now, and you had lost almost all will to get there now.

Staring up at Dazai who laughed at your fall, you laid back down, closing your eyes and letting your h/c hair sprawl on the ground around you. You had given up completely, fuck school, you weren't going at all.

"Are you going to get back up?"

"No."

Your eyes were still closed when you felt two hands grab your back and knees, picking you up with ease as you yelped. Eyes flashing open, you stared down at the ground as the brunette walked forwards, carrying you in his arms. You didn't struggle out of his grip, and instead leaning your head against his chest, you tried to get some warmth.