Just, the night, please, don't go"

"I cannot stay" he states and she gulps.

"Oh right, Des, how is she? Where is she? Did you leave her back at village? I will ask someone to go bring her back or we can go together..." she stops as he jerks his arm away from her hold with such a force that she stumbles away.

"Con..." she whispers in shock as he glares at her way.

"Don't" he warns and she frowns not understanding why he was so angry.

"I am sure she won't mind staying at the palace" Crystal points but stops as he fully turns around to face her before taking a threatening step towards her.

"Stop talking about her" he asks.

"Are you still upset with me? Is Des still angry about who I am? You two need to understand that I did not tried to trick you two...

Please Connor, I was scared that you two will hate me and never let me be part of your life if...if you knew what I am, but hiding my true self from you both hurt me equally. But what was I supposed to do, everything was so perfect when I was with you two as if it was a dream I was living in" she explains.

"I said stop talking" he growls.

"Des will love here, I know she will. Every time I had to leave your place I always hoped one day we will stay in this palace, Des would really love this place...

My people are not harmful at all, they would never do anything to harm you and her. Just in few moments she will wrap my people in her fingers with her charm, she is just that charming and so welcoming...

We all can get used to this place, it may take time, but you will come to love this place. I don't mean to replace your home. I love that place, we can come and go there whenever and we can even have Des's room close to ours...

She has always wanted a bigger room for her, this palace has many big rooms, whichever she wants it will be hers, all of this will be hers. Everything I have will be our...please, just don't leave me again" she cries pleadingly, desperately wanting him to not leave her.

"You are wrong" Connor whispers and Crystal wipes her tears stepping close to him.

"Just give us a chance...." She asks.

"You are wrong" he repeats making her frown as she stares at him carefully.

"Wrong about?" she asks thinking if she said something to upset him.

"You are so very wrong, she will never....bigger..." Connor stops as his breath quickens, feeling suffocated.

"Connor?" Crystal worries as she goes to grab his hand only to feel air as he runs out of the place.

Crystal stands still staring at the space he was standing few moments ago but now he was gone.

"No, no...don't leave, don't..." Crystal pleads before she stares at the way he took off and making her way there.

"Crystal" Marissa yelps as they barely crash into each other.

"Where's Connor? Did he leave?" Marissa asks worried but Crystal runs past Marissa in daze.

"He can't leave" Crystal cries running out of the palace.

********

"Fuck off" Adrian growls as he tries to move past but the hand on his chest stops him from moving past the body standing in front of him.

"Oh my, did you just cursed? You, bad, bad doggy" the man grins and Adrian closes his eyes praying for the patience he never had for the one in front of him.