Chapter 1

Harwood city, city park

In a peaceful city, civilians were having a good time living their lives, kids running around and playing in playgrounds. Until a portal opened, in the sky, releasing a group of monsters and robots into the city. All of the citizens saw and ran away from the swarm saving themselves, from the terror. One monster was different from the others and was bigger, he had a sword on hand and started to slice around hitting the buildings and destroying places.

 One monster was different from the others and was bigger, he had a sword on hand and started to slice around hitting the buildings and destroying places

"HAHAHA!" it cackled. "FEAR HUMANS...FOR YOUR LIVES WILL BE DESTROYED BY ME...DARKWING!!"

He then continued to slice the city into pieces and laughing in enjoyment.

"HEY!" a voice yelled. "BIRD BRAIN!!"

Darkwing turned and saw a group of teenagers and in the middle was a tall blonde man standing middle.

"you really had to come here, uninvited," he said. "no wonder Thrax sent a chicken to do his dirty work"

His team giggled at the joke he had made, but Darkwing grew annoyed.

"well if it isn't the 'POWER RANGERS' the earth's mightiest protectors," he said. "you really think you will beat me?"

"why wouldn't we?" a girl wearing a yellow jacket said. "we have beaten most of Thrax's forces and still won"

Darkwing grew furious and commanded a few of the forces to seize them, as the foot soldiers walk towards the group, the group didn't run or escape the marching soldiers they just stood there.

"guess they need a little convincing," a boy wearing a red jacket said.

"well we better do it now," a girl wearing a pink jacket said. "or they will destroy us"

"Alright," the blonde boy, wearing a silver jacket sighed. "let's do it"

"Ready?" he yelled.

"Ready!" they all said.

Then they grabbed an object that looked like a small tiki and opened its mouth, they grabbed a card that showed a picture of a person wearing colorful armor. Then they all placed their cards inside and held the object while the other handheld the bottom.

"GO GO MEGAFORCE!" they all yelled and closed the mouth making it glow.

(AN: Jaune morph will be similar but will change into Robo knight)

The minions got blinded by the light covered themselves, as the light died down, the group standing in front of them are now morphed into color-coded warriors.