OneShot#1 : "A LETTER FROM HEAVEN" Part 2

Months passed, our relationship was great. But there are times we fought. But I know it's normal. As what they've said, a relationship is like a roller-coaster ride, there are ups and downs but it's still up to you to stay in your seat and enjoy the ride or to leave all the hassles behind. I choose to stay, to enjoy our relationship; I know my decision can really make me happy.

We made it. We celebrated our 1 year Anniversary at the place where we first met. It was so magical, so perfect, as I saw it. We're really happy that time, or should I say, at least, I was. I know there's something bothering him that time, but I didn't mind. I want to enjoy the moment, the special moment we're together.

After the celebration, days passed by. He never came to see me,  he never text  nor call me. I was really sad, upset and at the same time worried. Worried of what could have happened to him.

So I went to their house to see him, I thought it would make him really happy. But I was wrong. He broke up with me. He said, it's all his fault. The feelings faded. He got bored.

It torned my heart into pieces. I want to break down and cry. And I couldn't say anything, but just walk away. Tears came down rushing on my cheeks. I didn't bother to wipe them away. I've never felt that sadness and that pain before.

On my way home, I was walking like a zombie, like a robot; a lifeless one, I couldn't think of anything but the words that came out from his mouth.

Why did he do this to me? What are the things I've never done that never made him happy?

I never thought of one.

I did everything I could to make him happy, to make him stay as long as I could. Or I guess I thought.

Walking. Walking. Walking. The rain fell down. I never care of the coldness that covered my being, my body. The pain is crushing me down, tearing me apart. I felt so empty, so  incomplete.

*Blag*

I felt that something clashed into my body. Until all I can see was black.

As I woke up, I was in this white room.  And I realized I am in the hospital. My parents came to me and they painfully said that I can never walk again because of the accident. I can never enjoy my feet again. It horrified me, a lot. Sadness came over me, it filled myself. Hope is nowhere to find. But I don't want to give up. The strength that I thought just walked out in my life. Lance.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_____________________________________________

-mynameisLynlee♥